Street Fighter V

Heaven Angel

So there were a bunch of guys who were madly excited about Killer Instinct after they suddenly discovered their love for fighting games. I wonder how they feel now, since SFV isn't coming to Xbone.

:rofl:

Expooooooosed...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by Shadoken

Thank God.

Also how hard is SF to learn?

is it somewhat easy like Tekken

Or hard like Mortal Kombat?

I've heard there are SF tournaments isliye thought it is is hard to learn :fear:

You got the order backwards pal. Mk is the casual one. Ppl can get away with mashing in Tekken if you are playing at beginner level. But the game has an insane number of moves to learn and master.

^Yeah. Often people feel tekken easy(read familiar) because thats one game they have seen and played a lot.

Tekken mechanics are very punishing, requiring you to time perfectly for most of combos. Other fighters usually are quite lenient about timing.

lol thats why i stuck with Feng Wei

Baaki sab chars ke sath i used to get juggled

I think what he said might have been true then. Maybe the extra funding from Sony pushed it forward.

You got the order backwards pal. Mk is the casual one. Ppl can get away with mashing in Tekken if you are playing at beginner level. But the game has an insane number of moves to learn and master.

i shall get hyped about MKX then

SFV seems to be out of my league

:fear:

That's the beauty of it. It's simple to learn like MK , since it doesn't have a large moveset. But as deep as Tekken due to amazing battle mechanics.

Something as simple as the focus attack in SF4 , which primarily just does one thing "absorb an attack and counter". But has hundreds of uses as people played the game over time.

The only had aspect I'll say is the execution, you need some really good reactions and button control to pull off the moves exactly when you need to. MK has a much more lenient system. But nothing a few hours of practice won't fix.

Edited by Shadoken

Can anyone post a working link to that teaser?

Nah man, the moves in the game will be very easy to pick up. It's all about how you will use them that'll decide at what level you'll play.

Edited by (A)Kira