WhiteWolf

gears-of-war-banner.png

Studios - Coalition Games

Publisher - MicroSoft Studios

Genre - Third Person Shooter

Platform - Xbox One

Release Date - August 2015

2884923-gowultimate.jpg

A remake of the Gears of War is coming to Xbox One on August 25 as Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Microsoft has officially announced.

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition's week-long public beta begins today. The remaster runs 1080p at 60 frames per second and includes 90 additional minutes of content previously exclusive to the PC version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn-h5D0_LhI

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition

Before & After

The team put a lot of care bringing the world into realistic HD clarity. Take a look at the before and afters to see the original transformed for the new Gears of War: Ultimate Edition.

https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/ultimate-edition/before-and-after

the game looks great , played few matches on beta , found matches on south east asia server in few seconds , even they show my ping as 117 ms :D looks like this will be my multiplayer only game for this year

This is 20$ or so right? Cause f**king lol if its anything more than that for just one single game.

Full 60$ ..It's a proper remake with new cutscenes and new levels...

Go check footage...Every scene is redone from scratch, looks like a brand new game.

Is this some mistake :rofl:

some people were saying MS will give it to them for free.

some guy was also saying that its not just gears 1 and he was under NDA so cant say more so wait till e3. what a bunch of losers we have here. :lol:

What?!!??!!?!!?

What's the price of GOW 3 Remaster? :P

Unlike GOW 3 remaster, which is just 1080p upgrade with photomode.. Gears 1 UE is a complete remake with all cutscenes and level re-done...Go check that behind the scene video..

I have already said that it's a joke

neither am i buying it even if it was $20

don't think of me like your "two headed different rules for different brand" kind yFjN87x.gif

But you bought TLOU remaster for full price, right? It was just a 1080p60fps upgrade with all the DLC content for full 60$ and you still bought it.. :P

Gears U.E is getting same treatment as Halo 2 Anniversary, only difference is that all Gears cutscene are done in-engine in realtime and not by Blur studios plus all the maps and extra levels from PC version of the game..

That said 60$ is bit expensive for a 10 year old game.They should reduce it to 40$...

Archived