The Football Thread

Xeno

Lowering Standards ? Really ?

I agreed everything on Suarez .Infact I even have the balls to say hes a cheat .

Adding Fuel to Fire is also not right

Yea am sorry about that.

But yea read your posts again where you posted SAF said to dive thing just for the sake of it. That was cheap.

I accept Suarez is racist,a cheat,a diver, a scumbag

And then I am called Delusional ?

No obviously not. I wasn't trying to single out any particular LFC fan when I made my initial post. I was talking about the whole LFC fan base in general but ofcourse there are going to be people who are much more reasonable among that fanbase who see Suarez the way he is but in general LFC fans are quite adamant that Suarez is not 'that type of player'.

Exactly my point

Had he said something bad about someone else then oh hes just whining but since he criticized the easy target everyone joined in to have their fun

:lol:

Now its getting sad. i am out.

Yea am sorry about that.

But yea read your posts again where you posted SAF said to dive thing just for the sake of it. That was cheap.

I already said that I have the brains to know that Stam is talking sh*t .Plus If you noticed I did not go crying about the news when Arsenal and united fans were talking about diving cause I did not wanna add fuel to fire

:lol:

Now its getting sad. i am out.

Add fuel to fire then go out

Ofcourse its sad

No obviously not. I wasn't trying to single out any particular LFC fan when I made my initial post. I was talking about the whole LFC fan base in general but ofcourse there are going to be people who are much more reasonable among that fanbase who see Suarez the way he is but in general LFC fans are quite adamant that Suarez is not 'that type of player'.

1 Final Question and then we can end this topic

Is henry a Cheat ?

Just a Yes or No will suffice ,I dont want a reason nor will I reply to it

I already said that I have the brains to know that Stam is talking sh*t .Plus If you noticed I did not go crying about the news when Arsenal and united fans were talking about diving cause I did not wanna add fuel to fire

Add fuel to fire then go out

Ofcourse its sad

I said i am sorry. i dint know it was gonna make such a big fuss.

I seriously dont understand why you think only suarez is being pointed out. Just a few pages back,it was bale. before that valencia. Before that jenkinson. Before that ferguson.

Bro I agree hes a cheat,a racist a scumbag .Yet IIRC he has won 0 Penalties for his antics,he was sent off for his handball and got an 8 match ban for and I quote "Suarez is not Racist "-Evra

Compare that to other players who have successfully manipulated the referee,stamped on Suarez ,cheated their way into World Cups and dived occasionally

Yea agree with you bro

Honestly bro what Ive noticed on this forum there is this group of people Who just criticise others teams and their players for every minor thing they do and completely ignore anything about their club like their players are some saints which causes such debates.

They keep on talking sh*t about united week in week out which makes my blood boils as I've been supporting united since I was 10 yrs old but I choose to ignore them cause the argument will never end so I advice you to do the same :console:

• Like 1

As per my logic

Cheating once makes you a cheat but then again you do have a different logic After all it was not long back when you posted that you wanted your favorite player out injured for the rest of the season .So I can positively say we do not have the same logic .

You really didnt understand why i posted that :) Suarez is a Cheat,Jenkinson and Henry are Not by every possible logic :) Whats true is true :) Whats your view on the suarez hand ball in that match in the WC when asamoah gyan missed the penalty after suarez handled the ball,will you call that cheating from Suarez?

giroud :clap3: :clap3: 1-1 France vs spain ..France equalize with the last kick off the ball.

f**k off spain...playing with no strikers and side passing all game without creating anything and just keeping possession...you deserved it beeches

A5W0li3CUAAjWYU.jpg

Team spirit among arsenal players. :punk:

which player gave the ball to France at the final moment ..if that guy had kicked it out the referee would have blown the whistle.

Edited by rajprdp

Azaan what's come over you? You were the one who asked me to calm down a couple of pages back. Chill Bro. There are people who like to rub it in. Best is to ignore.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Sense Bro

No point in trying to stay calm

We tried to be decent men in an indecent time but the world is cruel

Everyone needs to know the true face of their own teams players before going on and adding fuel to fire or targeting a player .There is a point which they should not cross and they did it.

You really didnt understand why i posted that :) Suarez is a Cheat,Jenkinson and Henry are Not by every possible logic :) Whats true is true :) Whats your view on the suarez hand ball in that match in the WC when asamoah gyan missed the penalty after suarez handled the ball,will you call that cheating from Suarez?

I seriously doubt why anyone can think of wanting their favorite player to be injured no matter how out of form he is.

Infact I hate Evra but despite that I would never want him to be injured .

Also about the handball ya he cheated but he was punished and got sent off and iirc it was not Suarezs fault that Gyan blasted over .If Gyan scores Suarezs action becomes meaningless .But was henry punished for cheating his way to the wc ? No so the way I see it 1 committed a crime and was punished and the other committed a crime,and got to play in the WC and still we have people attacking Suarez for the handball while Henry is a saint

Why separate logic and justice for 2 people ?