WWE 12

armaan

The rock still not available??? :blink:

Well if you have Fan Axxes or whatever you can get the Fan made character of him , people usually do a very well job creating the characters , some of the video's of the new fanmade masked kane with the editing effects suggested i think by the official THQ wwe page look great , so give that a go , by the way which console version do you have & how is the online play these days , is the infamous THQ Server disconnection still there ?

I have ordered the PS3 version today via FK. I put a lot a thought into this decision, but the new roster, Universe improvements and some gameplay tweaks sold the game for me. I expect to get it in 2 days, expect detailed impressions by me i.e. someone who has played EVERY WWE game released on Playstion consoles.

About Online, its still sh*tty, even worse than WWE 2011 as I read. Its very difficult to go to community creations, forget about online matches.

You are my main man for this Zombie dude :thumbsup:

I hope you have a great time with the game & it is really enjoyable , i was waiting for the price of the game too fall since it's past the 60 day thing but it's still 2375 Rs. :furious: , it got down from Rs. 2699 but that was way back in December or start of jan

Please post your opinions about the gameplay controls , like are the reversals so bad to do , are the grapples easy not like back when the first smackdown v/s raw came out , i don't like the grapples with the right sticks in the current wwe games before wwe 12 , also please try to connect online & play for a hour or so if you have spare time

Sorry for the trouble man :arigato:

I played it for an hour yesterday. Couldn't play online as there was a 249 MB patch and didn't have patience to download it :furious:

Initial impressions:

-AI is good, better than last year, can be really tough sometimes

-Reversals are difficult to pull off, you need to spam R2 button and hope one of the presses reverses the move, AI reverses a lot

-The graphics are improved, but some character models like ADR plain suck :thumbdown:

-The new camera angle is not good, it makes the characters look small, like action toys

-The commentary is somewhat better, but still annoying

-The move controls are like SvR 2011, only with changed buttons. Press X to grapple, square to attack and so on. Not sure why they made the change.

-Universe mode is separated from Exhibition thankfully. Also it seems to be better. Cant comment more

-RTWM start looks promising

-Didn't play any multiple player matches, so cant say how new predator system works (interrupting moves etc)

-Movesets are fixed. No more repeated moves like last year. I had to edit almost every moveset to give different moves to different players

-Entrance attires made a welcome comeback. I hated their absence last year

-There are new set of moves call comback moves, like Cena's 5 MOD etc

-There are a set of wake up taunts as well

-Abiliies are back

-Stamina system is known as Adrenaline I think

-The new kickout of pin system ABSOLUTELY SUCKS

I will provide an in depth opinion on weekend.

Reversals are difficult to pull off, you need to spam R2 button and hope one of the presses reverses the move, AI reverses a lot

Hmm... so it's better to play with people & since online doesn't work properly there will be very little amount of people playing this game with me :wallbash:

Thanks zomb's

Ok the RTWM in this game is just awesome. They have made it interesting, thanks to cutscenes in matches, and its as close as real WWE programming. Last year's RTWM completely sucked compared to this. Then the WWE Universe is more action packed, with some kickass rivalries happening. Demolition came to challenge Taker, Brock Lesnar interfered in HHH match and beat the hell out of him, then on next RAW, Randy Orton took both HHH and Brock apart. So its good so far.

I am now able to reverse moves more consistantly. Instead of relying on that R2 button prompt, rely on your instincts. You can reverse better. And there are far more reversal options now. A move can be reversed before initiation, or in mid move as well. I haven't reversed anything mid move, but the R2 button prompt suggests it can be done.

The AI is good. The pin bug from last game is completely fixed. Thank god for that.

is the rock , masked kane there in the standard wwe12 game?

The rock was a pre-order exclusive but they said he is or will be a DLC , the current look of masked kane is available in community creation & THQ made a DLC with the older masked kane so it's basically good , CC allows you to make so cool grudge matches :bigyellowgrin:

Rock will be available as DLC after 90 days of game's release.

I am loving this game. There are many minor tweaks to gameplay, like reversal of moves on multiple stages, which leads to some new and good animations. The moves also seem more natural. There are expressions on the wrestler's faces depending on the moves.

^When do you play? Wait I will add you

About SP, the new wake up taunt system adds a new sense of realism to the matches. The comeback special moves are pretty fun as well. I was playing as CM Punk vs John Cena and was about to hit the GTS, the f**ker activated the comeback and went all Super Cena on me. And beat me :(

The AI really makes this the greatest WWE game in recent times, I rate this game the best after WWE HCTP. Yes, even better than 2006. I cant wait for Rock DLC to come online.

I hate the PIN system though.

Archived