The Football Thread

Xeno

Arsenal: Mannone - Yennaris, Mertesacker, Vermaelen ©, Gibbs - Coquelin, Chamberlain, Cazorla - Podolski, Walcott, Giroud

Bench: Szczesny, Diaby, Koscielny, van Persie, Santos, Song, Djourou, Arshavin, Jenkinson, Gervinho, Chamakh, Gnabry

HT:3-0(PODOLSKI *2,VERMAELEN our passing is really crisp...the best i have seen in sometime...people making all kinds of runs and 1-2 passes everywhere.there keeper has made 4 really good saves..walcott,santi,podolski,giroud,ox and Coquelin have been impressive....in defense we are still struggling ..conceding chances...walcott looks a totally different player..maybe we should sign him up to a new deal.

time to bring on Szczesny,Rvp,Koscielny, Song and Gervinho :gunsmilie:

Edited by rajprdp

FT:ARSENAL 4-0: Second half we played like we did last year..less moment of the ball..but when you bring arshavin and Chamakh and replace santi and ox it is to be expected..santi and ox where awesome in midfield we had so much pace in your play and new signings all played well which is really good news for us...just need wilshere and sagna to get back from there injury trouble...we have an amazing squad.. i hope rvp stays as he is still one of the worlds best striker ..if manu fans are wondering if rvp played ..yes he did play 20 min.

Awesome performance from Arsenal today vs Koln. Giroud, Podolski & Cazorla - all 3 new signings played great!

I think Arsenal will surprise a lot of people who havent followed them much in pre-season & might have the same opinion based on last year's Arsenal. Don't want to count chickens before they hatch but we are definitely going to challenge for title this season.

I am super excited for Saturday!! :exoticdance:

Beating a worst side of the German league isnt saying much.

Their are plenty of teams which have been more impressive then Arsenal but then again they are better then Arsenal lol.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Good to see la liga promotions in espn

Hope we a good season.Defending is my biggest concern :fear: We must get to a good start.

Saw Chelsea vs Man C first half.Chelsea were BS just like last season.Mikel :rofl: Hazard`s Back Heel :rofl: But Torres Scored :dance: The only chance they had.They need to play through the middle more.Something tells me that Chelsea will struggle big this season :fear: Again Wrong tactics adopted by Chelsea Manager :doh:

Edited by hope