Microsoft hiring 'next generation' Xbox developers

Of course consoles can handle 1080p games right now. As long as you dont mind them looking like f**king Peggle. :giggle:

Anyway thats another thing I want from next gen. Forget 1080p. Make 720p, 60FPS and AA a baseline. No game should ship unless it hits all three of those tick boxes.

Of course consoles can handle 1080p games right now. As long as you dont mind them looking like f**king Peggle. :giggle:

Anyway thats another thing I want from next gen. Forget 1080p. Make 720p, 60FPS and AA a baseline. No game should ship unless it hits all three of those tick boxes.

in that case if i may ask how do you enjoy Wii games??...I have seen you getting excited abt lot of wii games and i believe they not even match your requirements in all the above mentioned departments right..... yet you still fine with them as they are .......now compare it with ps3/xbox games...which are much better looking than wii and yet u feel they are outdated.

On the topic:

I think you guys are not releasing abt the benefits of longer cycle....look at this way....this year all three consoles price are expected to come down.....with that consumer base will increase for all three...developers will push it more hard to bring the best to sell the most....and for us we will be able to afford other consoles and enjoy them too...i so want to get wii...waiting for a price drop...same thing if xbox starts showing better deals ...i may pick up that too in say within a year(for alan wake ,gears,lost odyssey ) ....same with you guys you will also be able to buy other console and enjoy their great games...where is the need of next gen console?? just for graphics??

As BF3 is released by EA and is multi play, The console versions atleast the 360 version wont be much bad comparing to the PC one. i am not telling it will be equal to equal but still wont be very much inferior.

in that case if i may ask how do you enjoy Wii games??...I have seen you getting excited abt lot of wii games and i believe they not even match your requirements in all the above mentioned departments right..... yet you still fine with them as they are .......now compare it with ps3/xbox games...which are much better looking than wii and yet u feel they are outdated.

Did you miss the part where I said thats what I want next gen? Try reading a bit more carefully.

And its not like there is a massive difference between most PS360 and Wii games, right. Lets face it. Neither of them are hitting the HD requirement. :giggle:

As BF3 is released by EA and is multi play, The console versions atleast the 360 version wont be much bad comparing to the PC one. i am not telling it will be equal to equal but still wont be very much inferior.

Its already got less than half the playercount. And thats just what we know now.

Did you miss the part where I said thats what I want next gen? Try reading a bit more carefully.

And its not like there is a massive difference between most PS360 and Wii games, right. Lets face it. Neither of them are hitting the HD requirement. :giggle:

Its already got less than half the playercount. And thats just what we know now.

Wii games graphics should be compared to iphone, not PS360 :P

TBH i give a sh*t about graphics.Give me games with moderately good graphics but an excellent sory and battle system.I want my game to be fun.Lets face it,most of the games this gen are good in graphics but are no fun to play(with a few exceptions).In their battle for graphical supremacy,developers are ignoring the most important aspect of gaming-fun.

^^Games are plenty fun this gen. Problem is when developers start sh*ting out sequels after sequels without making any significant changes because of stagnant hardware. Look at any number of games coming out this year. They look like expansion packs from the old PC days.

Wii games graphics should be compared to iphone, not PS360 :P

Iphone/Ipad -

infinity_blade_troll.jpg

PS360 -

dragon-age-2-screenshot-012.jpg

Checkmate? :P

i did understand what you aid...just that i should have said mention that ps3/xbox 360 atleast comes close to your requirements where as wii does not...

and you seriously dont find much difference between wii and ps3/xbox 360 games?? :mellow:

Archived