~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

:fear:

have seen snippets and glanced casual looks when it used to air at star world years back. Never actually sat down and watched properly in chronological order. I remember when i first started having active interest in (non animated) TV shows, Friends, Seinfeld and My name is Earl were where i began, but then Friends took centre stage and after that i moved on to more contemporary shows.

Think i should hop on to seinfeld bus, have always heard good things.

Haha. Too much pressure. Let me just say this. If you watch it and then don't like it, that's okay. And it really is just about okay till the 3rd season.

But after that? Oh man.

Edited by achilles

Last night's episode of Mad Men was probably the best of the season. Don's takedown of Jaguar was brilliantly brutal.

Superb episode, loved the scene in the bar where they decide to merge. It seemed both were having an honest talk, while also trying to get the other guy to come up with the idea of a merger like it was his idea all along. And every time Pete said "the biggest negro prostitute i have ever seen" i fell down laughing

In the new Game of Thrones episode, did the gay knight just say the words "french sleeves"? Wtf does France have to do Westeros?

In the new Game of Thrones episode, did the gay knight just say the words "french sleeves"? Wtf does France have to do Westeros?

Might need to see it again, but from what I've seen on IMDB, it's 'fringed' rather than French.

saw 'suits' s02 finale sometime back, wtf was that about spoiling Downton Abbey ? That too such a major spoiler. Good I had watched DA before, but seriously it was very stupid on the writers part !