Xbox Live deals

Zeehunter

Any discount on 1yr xbox live subscription ? I don't seem to find anywhere this time :(

Very few. I saw something for $40 yesterday (might have been a local store) And a Groupon that gives you $10 back if you buy the $60 Gold sub. Can't find any today.

The 3-month one seems discounted by $10 now though.

And one more http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&docId=1001499361&linkCode=ur2&pf_rd_i=B00CMQTU74&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=1674359382&pf_rd_r=0QP0D6GQG4DA5W8A1B44&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_t=201&tag=cheapassgam08-20

Amazon gives $20 off if you buy the XBL sub along with an Xbox one game. The games are going at $10 off anyway now ($49.99) on sale. So kinduva good deal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got it for free months back on ps plus :lol:

That was normal edition not Ultimate(comes with DOA 5 + all DLC) and you have to become Plus member to get free game....This is available for both free and gold members... :P

• 3 weeks later...

got the witcher 2 from sale. When will my download finsh?? I dont konw but deal was too tempting for me to resist.

its 6.44 gb

@others

I have a question witcher 2 disk copy is 2 disc and 15 gb while the download copy is 6.44 .

its 6.44 gb

@others

I have a question witcher 2 disk copy is 2 disc and 15 gb while the download copy is 6.44 .

Digital version is compressed..it will take 15gb space on hdd once you are done downloading....?

Archived