Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes - sach4life

Outlast with Whistleblower - funnyadit

Call of Juarez Gunslinger - kemosabe

Walking Dead Series - dylanjosh

Middle Earth Shadows of Mordor - GiGz

Congrats to the winners.

Original:

Hey IVGians,

Earlier I started a topic about Santa's Crazy Giveaways and I got red flagged on the account that I was using self promotion. I would like to publicly express my apologies to IVG Members and respected Moderators and Root admins for my ignorance on the rules and guidelines of IndianVideoGamer. So my deepest apologies.

This does not mean that I won't do the giveaway it just gets changed a bit.

I will be giving away games to lucky IVG members who posts on this Topic every month.

These games maybe PC, PS3, PS4, X1, Xbox 360, Wii, WiiU, 3DS, Vita etc.

The winners will be decided on the 1st of every month here on this Topic page. So be sure to come back and have look.

If this kicks off well. I will be bringing the high end giveaways like Consoles, GPUs and action figures.

Reason why I do this is of 2

1. This year we read of large studios laying off employees trying to stay afloat and some sinking into abyss. Reasons for this happening are many but most notable may have bad revenues due to piracy others may suffer due to the fact that their business tactics will drive the game into the grave in the first week of its birth. So I am doing this for them.

2. I AM CRAZY!! Like Crazy Dave

Crazydavebody2_zps139b501a.png

Anyways I will be giving away 5 PC Steam games. (These are only Steam keys and not physical copies) and a PlayStation 4

Ryse: Son of Rome

image_ryse_son_of_rome-23512-2061_0018_z

Description:

Ryse: Son of Rome tells the story of Marius Titus, a young Roman soldier who witnesses the murder of his family at the hands of barbarian bandits, then travels with the Roman army to Britannia to seek revenge.

Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes

metal_gear_solid_ground_zeroes-wallpaper

Description

World-renowned Kojima Productions brings the Metal Gear Solid franchise to Steam with METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES. Play as the legendary hero Snake and infiltrate a Cuban military base to rescue the hostages. Can you make it out alive?

http://youtu.be/5eioh1UMvY4

Outlast with Whistleblower

wallpaper-01-Outlast---Whistleblower_zps

Description:

Hell is an experiment you can't survive in Outlast, a first-person survival horror game developed by veterans of some of the biggest game franchises in history. As investigative journalist Miles Upshur, explore Mount Massive Asylum and try to survive long enough to discover its terrible secret... if you

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

Call-of-Juarez-Gunslinger-logo_zps05e0b1

Description:

From the dust of a gold mine to the dirt of a saloon, Call of Juarez® Gunslinger is a real homage to the Wild West tales. Live the epic and violent journey of a ruthless bounty hunter on the trail of the Wests most notorious outlaws.

The Walking Dead Complete

walkingdeadseason2_zpsd7a9daea.png

Season1:

The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkmans award-winning comic book series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.

400 Days:

Centered on a truck stop on a Georgia highway, this DLC episode for Season 1 of The Walking Dead by Telltale Games tells five linked stories of survival in the wake of the zombie apocalypse. From day 1 of the undead plague to 400 days later, The Walking Dead: 400 Days offers more of the horror and human drama of Robert Kirkman and Telltales award-winning series. Echoes of the choices you made in Season 1 will carry over into '400 Days' and the choices you make in '400 Days' will resonate into Season 2.

Season2:

The Walking Dead: Season Two continues the story of Clementine, a young girl orphaned by the undead apocalypse. Left to fend for herself, she has been forced to learn how to survive in a world gone mad.

Middle Earth: Shadows of Mordor for PlayStation 4

middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor_wp-one.jpg

Description:

Fight through Mordor and uncover the truth of the spirit that compels you, discover the origins of the Rings of Power, build your legend and ultimately confront the evil of Sauron in this new chronicle of Middle-earth.

How to win a copy?

Simple just post here in this topic to automatically enroll your self.

Prizes:

1st lucky draw prize is Ryse Son of Rome

2nd lucky draw prize is Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes

3rd lucky draw prize is Outlast with Whistleblower DLC.

4th lucky draw prize is Call of Juarez Gunslinger

5th lucky draw prize is the complete Walking Dead Saga from telltale games

6th lucky draw prize is Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor for PlayStation 4

All the best guys and say no to Piracy!

Regards,

Stanley J. Maliackal

aka IVG_Santa

P.S. This giveaway is not affiliated with IVG

By enrolling in this giveaway you agree that you are 18 years and above as the games that are given away are Rated M by the ESRB and given 16+ by PEGI.

Participant List
1.djanuj
2.cyberman
3.SpearHea:D
4.irock_098
5.santanu18
6.varundbest
7.Agent47
8.pHreak
9.Bulovski
10.mafia97
11.Abdulah
12.Sumanth_Champion
13.hussain
14.dylanjosh
15.Snake
16.devil_angel
17.kanbad
18.kushalrocks
19.Dr. AWESOME
20.Pacifier
21.STICK3Rboy
22.Mizanurification
23.Joken732a
24.uberfragger
25.Tukulu
26.sach4Life
27.KaatuPoochi
28. ROYAL PHOENIX
29. Madmage
30.quixote_1989
31.d3athadder
32.jjk_charles
33.funnyadit
34.rish7
35.piper
36.ten24bytes
37.games4sale
38.aMjAZz
39.kemosabe
40.FT9DvB7
41.The Wolfy among us
42.The Assassin
43.bird bird bird
44. jinesh shah
45. booya
46. l33tmaniac
47. ScrewyAuram
48. ACIDICBRAT
49. ZooZoo
50. Leta_ryu
51. GiGz
52. TouchyFever
53. Keyofx
54. LeonardoInventions
55. Athek
56. Monokuma
57. Rashmeet
58. abhinit90
59. TheDribbler
60. SkinTightTuna
61. TechBaba
62. Abhinav Tuli
63. Archit
64. Kemosabe
65. LaughingMan777
66. Lithuvien
67. Harish-ROG
68. amigoatul
69. kunjanp
70. godspeed4476

71. CrazyBaws

72. CM Sunny

73. KrIzAliD

74. silentassassin

75. WhoCantBeNamed

Please understand that in a lucky draw you cannot choose what you win. Hence if you enroll in this you will enrolling all the prizes and not in one particular prize.

Happy Gaming, Happy Winning
IVG_Santa

@djanuj

Please understand that these are PC steam keys so you will need to download these games yourself via Steam.

Also you agree that you are 18+.

Yes I am 24 years of age and have steam account.

Archived