meaNmachine

Bloodborne_Logo.jpg

bloodborne_online_normal_hero_01_ps4_us_

Cooperative play

The goal of co-op is to defeat the boss of the level being tackled. One player, the host, can invite two guests to help them overcome the boss and the many challenges between the boss and the nearest checkpoint.

To initiate a co-op session, the host uses the Beckoning Bell item. Guests respond with the Small Resonant Bell item in order to be connected.

Co-op matchmaking is automatic and random, but the host can set a password of up to eight letters for their session, and guests with a matching password will be connected preferentially.

If a boss is defeated, the guests are returned to their own world and are rewarded for their efforts.

Guests can leave at any time by using the Silencing Blank item. They will also return to their own game if they are or the host are killed. In any of these case,s no reward will be provided.

i_V2_Wy_Kb.png

Competitive versus play (PvP)

PvP is initiated by the guest rather than the host, in an act known as invasion. In some areas of the game, it’s possible hosts may be invaded by two guests at once.

Invasions can only occur in areas where a bell-ringer woman appears, which happens when a potential host uses the Sinister Resonant Bell to summon a bell-ringer woman or initiates a co-op session.

Guests use the Sinister Resonant Bell item to invade. If the guest defeats the host, they are returned to their own game with a reward.

If a guest is defeated or uses the Silencing Blank item, or the host manages to escape the invader and defeat the boss, the guest is returned to their own world without a reward.

o4_V8_INH.jpg

Chalice Dungeons

Chalice Dungeons in Bloodborne are vast underground ruins deep beneath the city of Yharnam. Procedurally-generated to create a new, harrowing experience every time you enter, Chalice Dungeons offer a chance to experience Bloodborne's sense of exploration, danger and reward in all new ways.

Hunters can access these constantly-changing and multi-leveled dungeons by performing a special ritual called the Chalice Ritual. Although the dungeons change their layout every time the ritual is performed, each layout is saved and can even be uploaded and shared with friends or the world. Please see the Online page for Co-op and PvP requirements.

160389000821a5ef2f418ojpg_544722.jpg

Asynchronous network features

Notes: As in Demon’s Souls and Dark Souls, you can leave hints, warnings, jokes and other messages for other players. These messages are then made visible in other players’ games.

To leave a messages, use the Notebook item. Messages are encountered in-game as Messenger creatures on the ground; interact with these to read other players’ messages.

You can rate messages as Fine or Foul. Highly rated messages will last longer and be visible to more players.

Specter: When a player dies, they leave behind a tombstone which, like Notes, appear in other players’ world. Interacting with a tombstone will show you ghosts data of how that player died.

Player Ghosts: You’ll sometimes see ghost data tackling the level around you, independent of tombstones. This shows you near-live data of other players in the same area as you, and you can often learn something from watching them.

bloodborne_detail4jpg_57cb16.jpg

Co-op Gameplay Trailer

March 25th, The Hunt Begins! Post your PSN Ids :dwarf:

Add me. This is the thread I would be relying on to complete the story :P

Will join you for sure. At what time do you usually play?

Game supports max 2 guests (total 3 players in a single session). BUT in Chalice dungeons there can be max 5 players. 3 players in co-op and 2 invaders. 3 vs 2 :D

Will join you for sure. At what time do you usually play?

Game supports max 2 guests (total 3 players in a single session). BUT in Chalice dungeons there can be max 5 players. 3 players in co-op and 2 invaders. 3 vs 2 :D

Weekdays i usually play post 7 pm(2.30 pm India time I think) for 2 hrs or so...

I am level 18 and on my way to Father G. Would you be able to join, considering there is a buffer of +/- 10% of coop level cap requirements?

dont think I can join you Django, am ~80 level(farmed the three pigs before wet nurse - each gives you ~10,000 BE's)

Archived