What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

He bought a croc :naughty:

:giggle: More like rented for a photoshoot

grasseekar is that a real croc ? :O

Honest to god, it is.

Really. That was in Thailand. There's a guy in front of the animal keeping the croc's attention on him so that it doesn't flip around and take a chunk out of me :lol:

The skin's slimy but very thick and tough.

There was a Russian guy who went before me, and he literally jumped off the croc when it moved a bit. Do note though, the water on either side of that raised platform is full of crocodiles. You walk straight or you're dead meat. Not really the safest photo opportunity.

Got a picture with a huge tiger, little one, a big bear and a few elephants too at the same place.

Edited by Gaurav - Solitaire

:giggle: More like rented for a photoshoot

Honest to god, it is.

Really. That was in Thailand. There's a guy in front of the animal keeping the croc's attention on him so that it doesn't flip around and take a chunk out of me :lol:

The skin's slimy but very thick and tough.

There was a Russian guy who went before me, and he literally jumped off the croc when it moved a bit. Do note though, the water on either side of that raised platform is full of crocodiles. You walk straight or you're dead meat. Not really the safest photo opportunity.

Got a picture with a huge tiger, little one, a big bear and a few elephants too at the same place.

U r one Brave Boy... :majesty:

I am so so so terrified of crocodiles that I cant even stand them in my nightmares.. Just wow if that's really a real one!

yeah..that was the tv for 70k :bigyellowgrin:

In that pic above - ipad 16gig wifi which i got for about 30k + ipad case + invisible shield

Also got Asus RT-N16 wifi router .

12102010063.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Regarding the ipad - It is an impressive device. used to hate it , but when i bought one for her , i couldn't resist getting one for myself. i can do loads of stuff with it and i don't need to stay near my PC anymore .. Plus angry birds is a killer game .

Edited by Count Dooku

yeah..that was the tv for 70k :bigyellowgrin:

In that pic above - ipad 16gig wifi which i got for about 30k + ipad case + invisible shield

Also got Asus RT-N16 wifi router .

12102010063.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Regarding the ipad - It is an impressive device. used to hate it , but when i bought one for her , i couldn't resist getting one for myself. i can do loads of stuff with it and i don't need to stay near my PC anymore .. Plus angry birds is a killer game .

Except the last pic :wOOtjumpy: everything else is meh