Sonic And Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed

Shadoken

Does any1 know if we are getting the bonus edition here , our online retailers are lazy as usual i haven't got a reply from FlipKart , it's been 3-4 days & that means there is no chance now , i have asked G4U but being diwali i am guessing i wont get any reply from them either

It's not just racing , It's racing transformed B)

IGN : 8.6 , " More than just another kart racer, Sonic and All-Stars Racing is a bright, handsome and thoroughly enjoyable ride."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/15/sonic-and-all-stars-racing-transformed-review

EuroGamer : 9/10

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is one of those games now, too. It's managed to step out of Mario Kart's shadow, for sure, but the real achievement is one that's going to be much more thrilling for the Sega fans it so eagerly panders to. This manages to be more than just a tribute to the great and good of Sega's past - it does enough to earn its own place alongside them.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-11-16-sonic-all-stars-racing-transformed-review

First 30 Minutes , for those people who want to check out the gameplay

Amazing stuff really , Split second like stage events + Blur Combat + awesome track design + great gameplay + NON RUBBERBANDING AI = Legendary Stuff from Sumo Digital :majesty:

Hmm this is interesting the Outrun Bay track is listed in Downloaded tracks , the bonus mini game b4 the race starts looks awesome

so i guess Sumo is planning to make more of em , hopefully I'll be able to download this track as a future DLC , since i guess here in india we will get the standard edition

@Buzz Forget PC Gamers here who will play this game , if the game has online support fro PC get it , for that price you wont go wrong , plus this is the only game who stands it's own ground against mario kart , looks like mario gave sonic the winning formula during the 2012 london olympics game they did together xD

Archived