Nintendo DS Owners

lastAvenger

Damn, if I hadn't met you personally, I'd think you were a Japanese woman.

why woman of all things? don't Japanese men play on the DS??? :giggle:

yeesh...my biggest fantasy wishlist is to visit Japan - the Land of Anime/Manga/tentacle and weirder pr*n/RPG/half-life food objects & nimals :P

why woman of all things? don't Japanese men play on the DS??? :giggle:

yeesh...my biggest fantasy wishlist is to visit Japan - the Land of Anime/Manga/tentacle and weirder pr*n/RPG/half-life food objects & nimals :P

did u know that they hunt and kill dolphins in japan.

why woman of all things? don't Japanese men play on the DS??? :nono:

yeesh...my biggest fantasy wishlist is to visit Japan - the Land of Anime/Manga/tentacle and weirder pr*n/RPG/half-life food objects & nimals :doh:

I'm assuming Japanese women are the ones buying multiple DSs in different colours to match their clothing/purses/shoes, etc. There's no other way to justify the Japan sales figures for the DS week after week.

peace

I'm assuming Japanese women are the ones buying multiple DSs in different colours to match their clothing/purses/shoes, etc. There's no other way to justify the Japan sales figures for the DS week after week.

peace

how about metrosexual men???did you ever think about that Mr.Sam??? :O

Noctis - 6.5K is a good price for the DS. R4 clones should be around 1K incl 2GB mem card.

I face absolutely no issues with an n5 upgraded with latest firmware. (no SDHC support though)

DSL for 7-8k is way too high! you should be able to get one for anywhere between 6-6.5k, from grey market, any colour, dont know about special editions!

R4DS costs around US$10 if you order online...here it costs around 500-1000 bucks depending on bargaining skills so 2.2k is amazingly high! these guys must be nuts! only flashcart which costs that much is the CycloDS carts which support SDHC and are newest technology (much improved than R4) but again its not available here in India...

microSD 4GB card is supported and should cost around 500 bucks (Kingston)

Felt they were overpriced, but I guess thats the best I could find in Kerala when it comes to the DS. Most of the grey market sellers hadn't even heard of flashcarts. I could order it online, but are there any legal issues regarding it?

Archived