[PS3] Borderlands 2 Co-Op Fragfests

Nikushimi

Borderlands 2 Classes

Salvador

288vy8y.jpg

Class: The Gunzerker

Special Power: Gunzerking - Draw a 2nd weapon and go nuts!

Skill tree: http://www.borderlands2.com/us/skilltree/gunzerker.html

Zer0

294q4yh.png

Class: The Assassin

Special Power: Deception - Create a holographic decoy and vanish for few seconds

Skill tree: http://www.borderlands2.com/us/skilltree/assassin.html

Maya

2ia6j9i.jpg

Class: The Siren

Special Power: Phase Lock - Lock down an enemy by phasing him into another dimension

Skill tree: http://www.borderlands2.com/us/skilltree/siren.html

Axton

nuvdw.jpg

Class: The Commando

Special Power: Scorpio Turret 2.0 - Deploy a Scorpio turret that automatically fires at enemies

Skill tree: http://www.borderlands2.com/us/skilltree/commando.html

Co-ordinate and discuss Borderlands 2 relic hunting madness in this thread. Post your PSN id's, class preferences and whatnot.

I will update the OP with the PSN id's of the participating members. Add each other on PSN and fight for survival on Pandora. :gunsmilie:

Relic hunters,

PSN id - catalyst360

Class - Zer0

PSN id - meaNmach1nee

Class - Zer0

PSN id - BlueelvisRoXX

PSN id - kold_war

Class - Maya

PSN id: dragon_rebellion

Class - Axton

PSN id: aman_is_here

PSN id - rishu_rulzzz

Class - Salvador

PSN id - Insane_Killer06

^^ Y u play as zero :furious:

jk :P

btw did you pre order from psn store? PSN ID - meaNmach1nee, will play as zero.

I'm split between Zer0 and Salvador. If we can get a 4 player co-op going, I'll pick whichever is the missing class.

Yeah, pre ordered and started pre loading. Should be locked and loaded when launch day hits. :exoticdance:

Catalyst..

abey Buy it for PC.... :|

Most of my online friends are on PSN...

I'm split between Zer0 and Salvador. If we can get a 4 player co-op going, I'll pick whichever is the missing class.

Yeah, pre ordered and started pre loading. Should be locked and loaded when launch day hits. :exoticdance:

Most of my online friends are on PSN...

Cool, i am fixed with Zero :P BTW 2 players in a group can choose the same class. But it would be really awesome if we manage to play 4p co-op with all diff classes.

Please note everyone that the level difference issue will be still there. That means if if anyone is 5 levels higher or lower than anyone else, then someone is going to end up not having fun.

So always play with a team were everyone is on the same level.

Cool, i am fixed with Zero :P BTW 2 players in a group can choose the same class. But it would be really awesome if we manage to play 4p co-op with all diff classes.

Please note everyone that the level difference issue will be still there. That means if if anyone is 5 levels higher or lower than anyone else, then someone is going to end up not having fun.

So always play with a team were everyone is on the same level.

Yeah I know about that, but like you said, it would be super cool if we can manage a 4 player co op with different classes.

Me and koldy will be playing this online every night post 9pm. If you can join us at the time we'll try to keep a similar level of progression between us.

Damn.. the release date can't come fast enough.. The game is installed and ready on my xmb but it wont let me play :(

How much space is it taking on your HDD? I have the game pre ordered from nextworld but thinking of cancelling that and buying it from PS store...

Archived