[PSN] Fifa 14 Pro Clubs

Man In The Box

Key features of Fifa 14 Pro Clubs:

- Drop in matches will be restricted to 5 players per team
- It is not possible to control 'Any' during a drop in match

- There will not be any option of kit selection in Pro Clubs matches. Therefore, the team will directly enter the match once the search is completed.

- The team lobby screen has been updated

- Virtual Pro's rating starts from 75 again

- Virtual Pro kit number can now be chosen

- Virtual Pro's stats can be transferred to next-gen Fifa 14 games

- The issue of Virtual Pro GK making insane/ impossible saves has been looked at and fixed

- Lag/ Delay issues has been addressed and should be better

- Fifa Online Producer has mentioned on Twitter that the minimum height of VP has been increased to 5"5'

Some more info regarding Pro Clubs (Updated on post #2):

- Virtual Pro kit number can now be chosen

- Virtual Pro's stats can be transferred to next-gen Fifa 14 games

- The issue of Virtual Pro GK making insane/ impossible saves has been looked at and fixed

- Lag/ Delay issues has been addressed and should be better

Source

Also, Fifa Online Producer has mentioned on Twitter that the minimum height of VP has been increased to 5"5' :good:.

So anyone creating a club for ivg players to join :bounce:

Hi,

We have a club, IVG Pros XI and will be regular for Fifa 14. You can play with us and if we think you play well and are regular, we will sign you up :gunsmilie:.

What are your positions?

Hi,

We have a club, IVG Pros XI and will be regular for Fifa 14. You can play with us and if we think you play well and are regular, we will sign you up :gunsmilie:.

What are your positions?

well i've played in all positions except for gk. Left wing, attack mid n centre mid being my fav, like to play as st too but as in every club there are too many players for tht position. Let the 27th arrive :pulpfiction:

:good:

Want you to work your pro as a LB and as a LS for us.

:coolspeak: will do that, would love to play with u guys

lmaoo u wrote CAM first and i was like wtf why is quote showing LS, had to refresh to see u edited it :harhar:

well first time on ps3 this year dude so no 13proclubs, i've played on pc before, ps3 ftw :paagaldance:

:lol:

Ya mb.

So far our team will have (if we like your play and if you can be regular)

-----------Sylar/ Manan-------Rad/ Manan------

--------------------Lazy---------------

---Rock----------------Dharmin--

-----------------Avi--------------------

--Sylar------Any-----Any----Any----

-----------------Any----------------

will be a regular, no one is waiting more eagerly for fut 14 than me :panic: having known players n frndz for pro clubs means i'll be a regular there too n wats ur team's style of play, nywayz will see myself when the game arrives finally. I'll add ya, see ya on 27th captain :harhar:

:)

:hug:

Rad, Lazy, Dharmin, and myself (Avi) have been a part of this pro club since Fifa 11 :). Rock joined us in Fifa 12 and we are very well accustomed with each other's playing styles. We didn't play much pro clubs together in Fifa 13 as I was in the UK and didn't have Fifa till February, 2013. This time i'm playing from the start and we all are aiming to be regular from the first week itself.

I'm sure you will have a great experience in IVG PROs.

:lol:

Ya mb.

So far our team will have (if we like your play and if you can be regular)

-----------Sylar/ Manan-------Rad/ Manan------

--------------------Lazy---------------

---Rock----------------Dharmin--

-----------------Avi--------------------

--Sylar------Any-----Any----Any----

-----------------Any----------------

Where am I??? :samui:

:)

:hug:

Rad, Lazy, Dharmin, and myself (Avi) have been a part of this pro club since Fifa 11 :). Rock joined us in Fifa 12 and we are very well accustomed with each other's playing styles. We didn't play much pro clubs together in Fifa 13 as I was in the UK and didn't have Fifa till February, 2013. This time i'm playing from the start and we all are aiming to be regular from the first week itself.

I'm sure you will have a great experience in IVG PROs.

:cheers: glad to join u

Manager :tongue:

:giggle:

Well, what positions would you like to play? At the moment we seem to have 7 players and I don't want to sign up many people as that would make things really messy. At max, I would like us to have 8 players and then we can think of adding more based on the number of players that are coming on a regular basis.

I think Dan/ Rosh/ Ash/ San/ Azaan may be making a club as well for IVG players. It's always better to have more than 1 club as then we can have matches between us as well.

:giggle:

Well, what positions would you like to play? At the moment we seem to have 7 players and I don't want to sign up many people as that would make things really messy. At max, I would like us to have 8 players and then we can think of adding more based on the number of players that are coming on a regular basis.

I think Dan/ Rosh/ Ash/ San/ Azaan may be making a club as well for IVG players. It's always better to have more than 1 club as then we can have matches between us as well.

U do remember I used to play with u guys as a CAM?

:fear:

Did you play in our pro clubs in Fifa 13? I know you were there in the pro clubs tournament and I have a feeling you played for a small amount of time in IVG PROs. Not sure if it was '12 or '13 :nerves:

Archived