Ninja Gaiden 3

KnackChap

NGB was amazing !! (Outside of few bland looking levels near the end of games) .

NGB & DMC3 hold the crown for best (and hardest) action game ever....for me.

I only played like 15 minutes of DMC 3. I chose to get the PC version and lets just say Capcom were pretty much phoning it in when it came to PC games last gen.

Well, that was the time when Capcom used to hand over PC porting jobs to 3rd party companies. So both RE4 (without community mods and patches) & Devil May Cry 3 got shafted in the process.

I found DMC3 SE to be easier than NG but the original DMC3 was harder than NGB ... i havent played The original NG1 on the xbox... was it harder than NGB?

from what i heard.ng1 is harder than black,it didnt few of the trademark moves like flying shallow

edit:btw on higher difficulties ngb is harder than dmc3

I found DMC3 SE to be easier than NG but the original DMC3 was harder than NGB ... i havent played The original NG1 on the xbox... was it harder than NGB?

NGB is the hardest Ninja Gaiden game (since the reboot).

Also NG1 didn't had Master Ninja difficulty...while NGB did, enough reason to prove that NGB was harder than NG1.

from what i heard.ng1 is harder than black,it didnt few of the trademark moves like flying shallow

Flying Shallow was there in NG1 & it was toned down/less effective in NGB.

Archived