HITMAN

harjas

Every game on steam requires online connection upon first launch. After that you can play in offline mode. You can play all available missions. But challenges and contracts are locked out. Think even escalation targets are locked out.

You will be missing replay value if you stay offline.

__

Done with first two missions. All challenges complete.

7KvlcC4.jpg

Off to Paris now. KUUv4pr.gif

Well. I use ps4 and bsnl broadband and never been disconnected. Even while I use 3g Dongle connection, I have never been disconnected. So can't say what happens when net is disconnected midway. I will play more tonight. Absolutely lived this game on the 2 training sessions 😀

^^ You need to be online to access save files in a level, which is the same as always online.

With the always online mode & episodic format, It's almost like they wanted everybody to hate the game.

Wow, this is true. VDUQ8Wq.gif I was kicked out in middle of the game (servers offline), and now I'm not able to load save file. NYRgbcz.gif

Who comes up with such crap?

Yeah its fcked up. Game is great, but I got refund because of this bs. Hitman is a game of patience and trial and errors, and servers going offline or your net being iffy can completely ruin the experience. I will gladly buy it if they remove this always online experience.

when will these suits learn

AC2

C&C4

and now most recently this.

What is their obsession with the games being always online? and srsly they have Denuvo on it anyway,so OHMAGERD THEY WILL PIRATE IT !!!!! is not a valid excuse.

^ Isn't Denuvo cracked?

The recent ones haven't

The Denuvo company is made up of ex-crackers and all,so figures.

Just go to some yarr-arr parts of the net,and you will not find a single "cracked" version of JC3,RotR or any recent denuvo protected games.

Thank God squeenix is very generous during steam sales and offers regional pricing here.Otherwise :fear:

This game needs to be boycotted till SE fixes the always online bs. If people accept this travesty, it will become a norm. Sadly no press site reported this. Many people are playing this thinking it's fine. If this crap succeeds, expect all future SE game to have same crap.

This game needs to be boycotted till SE fixes the always online bs. If people accept this travesty, it will become a norm. Sadly no press site reported this. Many people are playing this thinking it's fine. If this crap succeeds, expect all future SE game to have same crap.

People on steam seem to be pissed,just see the reviews :lol:

Seriously.

I consider myself somewhat in the loop when it comes to games and they still sneaked it by me. Amazing that no one called them out on it.

Archived