WhiteWolf

forza_6_1600.0.0.jpg

Developer -Turn 10

Publisher - Microsoft Game Studios

Genre - Sim Racing

Platform - Xbox One

Release Date - TBA 2015

1421133837-logo-forza-motorsport-6-logo-

Forza Motorsport 6 was announced today for Xbox One, and will include an exclusive partnership with the Ford Motor Company.

The announcement coincides with Ford's announcement today of its GT supercar. The carbon-fiber auto is powered by Ford's twin-turbocharged EcoBoost 6 cylinder engine, which produces 600 hp. The car, which enters production in 2016, will be the cover car for the latest iteration of the Forza franchise.

In addition to the GT, other Ford vehicles unveiled today, including the GT350 Mustang and F-150 Raptor, will feature in the game.

Xbox head Phil Spencer said that it's an honor for the company to share this "historic moment with Ford and celebrate the legacy of the GT," by making it the featured cover car.

Global product development vice president for Ford group Raj Nair said Ford said that working with Microsoft and Turn 10 has given Ford the ability to share its GT with "an unprecedented global audience."

Nair said that Forza Motorsport 6 will give fans an opportunity to "virtually experience" Ford's lineup of performance automobiles.

Dan Greenawalt, creative director at Turn 10 Studios, added that Forza 6 gameplay will be unveiled in June during E3.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/13/forza-motorsport-6-announced-for-xbox-one

Saw this post in the morning at fb few moments after it was posted and it made my day. I hope this game makes us forget about FM5 and remind us again why we fell in love with FM3 & FM4. If the game turns out to be good and then I might seriously consider getting an Xbox One. We need more console exclusive game bundles.

If xbone can't handle dynamic weather at 1080p@60fps

1) Either the developer's are poor at optimisation

2) or the console is poor then ps3 which handles dynamic weather at 1080p@60fps

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

I don't think Xone is powerful enough to handle Dynamic weather @ 1080p60fps...

It could run FH2 at 1080p30fps with weather and day/night. It was open world game. So they can push 60 fps in linear game.

If xbone can't handle dynamic weather at 1080p@60fps

1) Either the developer's are poor at optimisation

2) or the console is poor then ps3 which handles dynamic weather at 1080p@60fps

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

Project Cars is 1080p60fps with weather on XO but visual quality is not that great compared to PS4 and PC version...FH2 looks better than Project Cars on XO...

FM6 visual quality will suffer if they tried to achieve 1080p60fps with weather system...Then you guys will make fun of FM6 graphics :lol:

DC is a 1080p30fps with weather effects on PS4 coz Evolution wanted to achieve stunning photo realistic visuals...They made this trade off to achieve stunning graphics....Here a quote from Evolution Game Director -

"It's a balance, because you can only do so much on any platform--PS4 has been fantastic to work with and we've done a good job of pushing it," he said. "It's always a tradeoff, ultimately, and I think we've made the right choices to make the best driving game we could have made."

According to Rustchynsky, the payoff is that Driveclub has beautiful visuals and excellent audio, complemented by a sleek user interface and unique social components. Rustchynsky said previously that outputting in 1080p/30fps was "absolutely the best thing" for Driveclub, because it allowed the studio to "deliver the most detailed cars in-race that you will ever have seen."

^^Same will happen with FM6 if T10 decided to add weather...

I read somewhere that FM6 will have dynamic resolution and run at full 60fps with weather :scratchchin:.I think resolution will drop to sub-1080p when weather effects are enabled... :scratchchin: Wolfenstien:NW used this technique to maintain solid 60fps on Xbox..

I read somewhere that FM6 will have dynamic resolution and run at full 60fps with weather :scratchchin:.I think resolution will drop to sub-1080p when weather effects are enabled... :scratchchin: Wolfenstien:NW used this technique to maintain solid 60fps on Xbox..

That will be sweet, dynamic 1080p@60 fps with dynamic weather & awesome visuals= WIN WIN

• 4 months later...

Forza 6 has 3D puddles, night racing, more cars than “any racing game this generation”

According to the website, the game will contain “wet weather, 3D puddles, and night racing” along with “state-of-the-art-physics at simulation speed.”

The website also states it displays at 1080p and runs at “50fps” which is likely a typo as the webpage is riddled with them (ha! look who typed that *wink*). Forza 6 is expected to run at 60fps as with Forza 5.

It also states the racer will have the most cars of “any racing game this generation,” as more than 450 will be present and with customization options – full working cockpits and full damage included.

The Xbox One exclusive will also contain “26 world-famous locales including Daytona, Rio, and more.”

Co-op features include two-player split-screen, 24-player races, and realistic Drivatar opponents.

http://www.vg247.com/2015/06/06/forza-6-xbox-one-night-racing-cars/

http://gearnuke.com/forza-motorsport-6-night-races-3d-puddles-wet-weather-will-run-1080p-50fps/

:panic:

1080P60FPS

Weather

Night Racing

24 player races

Split screen co-op

450 cars with cockpit and damage

26 new locations

:panic:

Other devs focus on realistic graphics over frame-rate, whereas T10 focuses on higher frame-rate first and then resolution nd all...

this reads more like no proper weather system & dynamic day night cycle again like FH 2.

ya could be, fh2 was 30 fps lock, this will be 60fps as its a simulator, but this being a first party game, i wouldn't under estimate them, lets see on E3 what they show but nice for xbox fans, more realistic racers is what i want, hate the arcade crap.

Archived