Forza Motorsport 6

PS Fan

ya could be, fh2 was 30 fps lock, this will be 60fps as its a simulator, but this being a first party game, i wouldn't under estimate them, lets see on E3 what they show but nice for xbox fans, more realistic racers is what i want, hate the arcade crap.

Not only FM6 is 60fps but it will have 24 player races with split screen co-op..

Ab kahin toh compromise karna padega...BC Mazaak thodi hai 24 player races karna with weather@ 1080p60fps...

Great job KC. I always had a doubt he was an alt. His IP was checked multiple times I guess, maybe he was using a different IP after creating an alt. Looks like he forgot to spoof IP today :rofl:

OT but this guy was hilarious. How fake can one get?

Hi everyone,

I am new to this place, i have been an xbox fan right from the beginning, i own all the xbox consoles till date including the classic first xbox(halo green limited edition), now i have the xbox 1, i don't know if i m welcomed to this forum as i see lot of microsoft hatred here, anyways just thought will say "hello"

Cheers..

ivg is on whatsapp too? wow but sorry not into all that.

you own which machine btw?

I bet he is using choicest of abuses on that whatsapp group :rofl:

Pretty sure he will be back. I dont think that guy has a life.

IIRC I had reported his first post itself. But he spoofed IP that time I guess.

Oh bc hahaha this is really very hillarious.. i bet he will be back making another id after changing his isp and with a new ip.. [emoji14]

best part was when he reported my post in the witcher 3 thread where i said i think he's someone's alt ac. :rofl:

Hilarious. How stupid can people get. Reporting an admin's post :rofl:

Its permaban for duplicate accounts.

if possible, reduce the ban of hope. iirc, this monk guy baited hope in some thread and caused hope's ban.

I'm sure i'll regret asking this *shenanigans in football thread* but don't want him to be off forums during E3.

if possible, reduce the ban of hope. iirc, this monk guy baited hope in some thread and caused hope's ban.

I'm sure i'll regret asking this *shenanigans in football thread* but don't want him to be off forums during E3.

Touche.

Yup. Monk was the reason for his ban.

Can't we have a separate topic to discuss bans, warnings and other stupid shenanigans done by users on this forum?

Every time I come in here looking for new Forza news and I get a bunch of OT posts :(

P.S: I realise my post itself is OT and if and when a mod decides to clean this thread up I hope he removes my post as well.

The FH2 Porsches will also come to FM6 when the game launches.

List of Porsche so far

· 2003 Porsche Carrera GT
· 1989 Porsche 944 Turbo
· 1987 Porsche 959
· 1982 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3
· 1970 Porsche 914/6
· 2015 Porsche Cayman GTS
· 2012 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (997)
· 2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S
· 2014 Porsche 918 Spyder
· 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo

918 Spyder :clapping: