Free $5 from Paypal

kemosabe

http://www.reddit.com/r/freebies/comments/2fqn0r/free_5_from_paypal/

Just a heads up about a promotion that Paypal is doing and it seems legit. You don't need to enter your Paypal details at all, but you will need to enter the email of a verified Paypal account.

Also note that this is not a $5 deposit to your account, its a $5 coupon which you can redeem at participating merchants that accept Paypal coupons (Steam is one of them).

Heres the fine print:

Purchases made on international websites should be paid with the Visa, MasterCard or Amex credit card associated to the user's PayPal account. Purchases may be subject to taxes and/or fees. It is the user's responsibility to verify and pay for any additional fees as well as to ensure that the import of the product is allowed to his or her country of residence. The user should also be in agreement with the delivery schedule.

This PayPal coupon is non-transferable and valid for a single purchase from select merchants who accept coupons from PayPal. Coupon expires September 30th, 2014.

PayPal and/or 3rd party merchants reserve the right to cancel offers at any time without notice. 3rd party merchant offers may be subject to additional terms and conditions.

source

@ALPHA17 @Joe Cool@pbpoovannagamer@paras@harjas@Agent 47

Brothers is on sell for $5.09

Not my kind of game.

Ya, there are lots but nothing that my heart would say " YA !! this is the one i want " so will wait..anyways that offer is till 30 sep..so lets see..

Its

So is it fake..? or a Virus ?

Takes me to Paypal's homepage. Am i missing something or is this an inside joke or something?

It was expired 1-2 hours back I guess,,reddit title showing as expired. I am yet to get the redeemable code in my email which I will need to use in steam

Archived