Resistance 3

Karooo

It's not on the X360. He's programmed not to like it.

Newb question: Did he have any role in R1, R2 or Retribution?

spoilers in a spoiler

he is the one that shoots nathan at the end of R2 after they both survive the mothership

it isn't that great! good pic though!! go check the gears thread then you will know what a game is!!

PS - :scarerun:

gears is good but not necessarily everything has to be on the same level to be enjoyable, if that was the case then all the adventure games post UC2 would be just plain failure, THAT happens to be NOT SO :wallbash:

gears is good but not necessarily everything has to be on the same level to be enjoyable, if that was the case then all the adventure games post UC2 would be just plain failure, THAT happens to be NOT SO :wallbash:

this coming from an XboX fanboi... who wanted to buy another heater before we (bronzy n me) convinced him to get a ps3 instead :D

gears is good but not necessarily everything has to be on the same level to be enjoyable, if that was the case then all the adventure games post UC2 would be just plain failure, THAT happens to be SO (enslaved)

fixed

this coming from an XboX fanboi... who wanted to buy another heater before we (bronzy n me) convinced him to get a ps3 instead :D

well, being a fanboy is an overstatement to be true :quiet_trans:

but ya, i am so happy to have bought the PS3, it has way more usability than the 360

thanks a ton to Dom :kisstogether:

fixed

funny that you compare only Enslaved when I specifically said "all", see there will be good games and there will be bad games, but not necessarily all the good games have to be on par with the best, was my point so hard to understand :doh:

funny that you compare only Enslaved when I specifically said "all", see there will be good games and there will be bad games, but not necessarily all the good games have to be on par with the best, was my point so hard to understand :doh:

maybe he is just trolling with enslaved :bigyellowgrin:

anyhoo its very hard not to hate Ninja theory after "all dante does is cry" :(

maybe he is just trolling with enslaved :bigyellowgrin:

kis angle say may aapko troll lagta hoon?

360 degree

anyhoo post uc2/post great games there is a challenge among devs to produce a better one,

this is like evolution, survival of the fittest,

if they can do this, why can't others?

Then Resistance:

- They recap R2

- Capelli started a family with Susan (Hale's Stepsister)

- Malikov LIVES!!

- They confirm 2-player co-op campaign (Capelli, Malikov, & John Harper [Capelli's partner]) are key characters (but no alternate story co-op like R2)

- They describe a couple scenes (some related to the leaked images)

- One of the multiplayer maps is in an African Prison

- Chimeran Plant Life (that explodes when shot) shows that the world is changing

- Describes some boat scenes from the campaign

- Talk about the new smarter AI (climb over walls, and through windows and stuff)

- Long legs jumping from roof to roof shooting down at you

- The Mutator:

A new weapon that shoots biological mist that causes boils and stuff on the enemy and then makes them pop hurting the other nearby enemies

Secondary fire makes them go insane and attack their buddies

- Other Weapons:

Bullseye, Magnum, Shotgun, Auger, carbine are all back... and all weapons are upgradable as you use them more and more

Weapons are also made to look more improvised so... grenades are shaped like food cans full of nails and such...

- Online was talked about but not much is known yet:

it says they wanna make it more organized and not a cluster like the 60 player matches in R2

- Also Ted Price handed the reigns to Marcus Smith to do alot of the other work

- Humans eating humans cuz lack of food... NICE!

R2 Spoilers

It's totally the continuation of the story..... the world is shattered, the Chimera have basically won... and now its about survival and something very much in particular.

The main thing is, Capelli isn't going to NYC to save Jack or get him the Hale Vaccine. That vaccine widely exists in 1957 amongst survives. He has other reasons that will be made more clear later.

WEAPON WHEEL IS BBBAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!!

WEAPON WHEEL IS BBBAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!!

Holy crap :O that is the best news there can be about R3.

Also weapons upgrading system, hopefully similar to R&C?

And campaign co-op is good, but I like 8p co-op mode from R2. I hope they don't remove it from the game.

And campaign co-op is good, but I like 8p co-op mode from R2. I hope they don't remove it from the game.

8p co-op is gone. shows that insomniac had no f**ckin clue what they were doing with R2, hardly any of Resistance 2's features or upgrades are included in 3.

Archived