The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Karooo

Finished the game ON PS3. Updated to the latest version, game hanged only once (maybe coz of summer). Apart from that didnt have any lag or whatsoever.

Coming to the game, ITS EPIC. :majesty: Reminded me of 'Dragonheart'.

Finished all the main quests, now time to actually explore Skyrim. :dwarf:

Will hunt for the platinum too. :fear:

Edited by Mizanurification

Started playing this game last week - i just cant stop playing it. I am so addicted to this just like an MMORPG but the good thing is atleast this will end some day unlike MMORPG which consume your whole life. I havnt even started using mods yet.

I am playing a 2 hander/ heavy armor character - i cant belive bethesda still hasnt fixed the glitch with the fortify restoration potion infinite loop and the alchemy/enchanting inifnite loop to create super uber broken items.....

Edited by landmarktiger

i was enjoying this game so much but then soon as my enchanting and smithing hit 100 - i could craft some really broken gear and now i am one shotting everything even on master difficulty. Its just not fun anymore ):

Go finish off dragon priest quests,Daedric quests & kill some giants XD,Just don't use Enchanted weapons :D even with enchanted weapons if u want a challenge try Morvunskkar,A mage tower with some really dreadful Mages,Can kill u in 4 hits

Edited by Dbz_479

i was enjoying this game so much but then soon as my enchanting and smithing hit 100 - i could craft some really broken gear and now i am one shotting everything even on master difficulty. Its just not fun anymore ):

Game is punishing you for cheating :bigyellowgrin: .. If you cheat in Skyrim game will become easy and boring :P

Game is punishing you for cheating :bigyellowgrin: .. If you cheat in Skyrim game will become easy and boring :P

I didnt cheat - i didnt use the alchemy infinite loop glitches. I made sure to use everthing legit. With 100 enchanting you can craft gear that give your 2handers 120% damage boost. And with 100 smithing you can craft and temper really high damage weapons. Add those with perks and you 2shot even mammoths and giants on master difficulty with a daedric warhammer. And also the physical damage reduction, magic damage reduction caps are really easy to achieve which means you take no damage. The game becomes so easy.

wonder how they will price this - since the PC folks can get access to pretty much unlimited free quests through mods. This has to be a significant questline to make people want to buy it - if its as big as one of the guild queslines i dont think i will buy it

:O OMG.....

Dawnguard.jpg

Coming this summer to Xbox 360. More details at E3.

As noted before, the first two add-on content drops for Skyrim will be releasing exclusively on Xbox 360 before it’s available anywhere else.

http://www.bethblog.com/2012/05/01/dawnguard/

Some Users are angry over exclusivity-

Wow, thanks for nothing. You release a broken version of the game on PS3 – and give us nothing for being patient or for sticking with you. What’s worse though, is the fact that you’d do it to the PC community – people who have been loyal to the series since the begining. I hope you choke on the money Microsoft have given you.
Edited by Zodak™