KZ3 beta for free on Indian PSN Store

Jigsaw

bc is it just me or sab ka dwnld from PSN freaking sucks .............. i mean im on 1Mbps and still only 21% and its been more than 2 hrs

I'm also on 1Mbps and I'm at 85% after about 2 and a half hours :)

beeches use this

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15137&hl=downloads%20slow&st=0

follow the instructions by f@tm@n in that thread

bc is it just me or sab ka dwnld from PSN freaking sucks .............. i mean im on 1Mbps and still only 21% and its been more than 2 hrs

beeches use this

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15137&hl=downloads%20slow&st=0

follow the instructions by f@tm@n in that thread

:doh:

PSN is under maintenance

The Indian PSN Store has a glitch... It allows you to download the KZ3 beta from the PSN+ section even if you're not a PSN+ member.... Grab the beta before it's nuked !!!!

On the Indian PSN Store go into the second tab on the left titled smth like PSN+ , then look on the right hand side.. the 4 icon should be for KZ3 beta... click on it and then click on the Download button... And NO you *don't* have to be a PSN+ member for this download to begin :D

:panic:

thanks a lot. repped you

what the truck... i have signed out and signed back in multiple times since 9pm IST.. no issues at all... have u guys received the new patch of BO? i got it when i booted the game in the evening..

Thank you! I also downloaded it. Let's see how long it lasts.

PSN is under maintenance

Oh! Then it's fine. I thought my KZ3 Beta stopped working for some reason.

I'm unable to play on UK ID, says content cannot be accessed or something like that. Earlier it was working fine on UK ID, I played 2-3 games. Then it failed to start on Indian ID as well, was giving PSN under maintenance.

Archived