Controller for PC

sidsarvaiya

^ Doubt Microsoft sells them individually, I could only find the standalone adapter for ~$25+ from eBay Global buy section. So the choice is yours really.

I tried. Works fine. You can't use it wirelessly. Need a micro USB cable. Also those lb and rb buttons are straight out of hell so I am sticking to 360 controller.

I read this post now...good that i read wanted that new xbox one controller for pc but now will avoid it.

I read this post now...good that i read wanted that new xbox one controller for pc but now will avoid it.

Sometime towards later part of this year, they will be coming up with a receiver for the Xbox One controller to make it work wirelessly with PC.

Sometime towards later part of this year, they will be coming up with a receiver for the Xbox One controller to make it work wirelessly with PC.

NO, i don't mind connecting it with cable...my post of avoiding it was more to do with him mentioning that lb and rb button issue.

Some options at Global eBay - link1, link2.

Thanks piper and Alpha. I'm surprised we can't get a receiver domestically for a comparable price, but I'm sure you would have mentioned it if it was so. Guess wireless controllers for PC aren't a popular choice, India-wise?

Thanks piper and Alpha. I'm surprised we can't get a receiver domestically for a comparable price, but I'm sure you would have mentioned it if it was so. Guess wireless controllers for PC aren't a popular choice, India-wise?

Actually, the receiver by itself is not a big seller. MS sells the "Xbox 360 wireless controller for Windows" which has the controller + receiver as a package.

That's the one I bought, as it was cheaper than buying both items separately. From eBay India : Link1, link2.

Actually, the receiver by itself is not a big seller. MS sells the "Xbox 360 wireless controller for Windows" which has the controller + receiver as a package.

That's the one I bought, as it was cheaper than buying both items separately. From eBay India : Link1, link2.

Right, makes sense of course. I am probably in the small minority that just needs the receiver.

Guys, need to buy a new X360 controller for the PC. The one I got has stick issues.

Any leads to buy one?

Guys, need to buy a new X360 controller for the PC. The one I got has stick issues.

Any leads to buy one?

You have the receiver?

Lot of fake ones out there....gotta be sure.

Buy the one which says fulfilled by Amazon and retailed by Microsoft, should sort your issues.

Archived