Gaming PCs

AtheK

If you are going to develop games for PC you are better off buying multiple cards in different performance brackets so that you can test your future game and its performance on them. Makes better sense than buying an expensive card that only 1% of your prospective gamers will have.

Thanks you Mr. Ultra Genius!!! I have multiple friends who can volunteer for beta testing and stuff...

Friend needs a gaming laptop.

need help asap.

Budget, preference and where is he purchasing from?

For a laptop considering its limited upgrade options, a Core i7 from the get go is better. Even I was under the misunderstanding that the Core i5's on laptops would be enough for gaming, sadly not the case.

• Like 1

Okay, tight but just might manage it. Look at nVidia GT640M series and above for best performance at the price point.

You won't get the latest Haswell based Core i7's so Ivy-Bridge SKU based offerings are your only real option, @flipkart.

Best setting for playing AC4 smottholy while connecting the pc to a tv through hdmi

Processor Intel® Core i3-3227U CPU @ 1.90GHz Video Card 1 Intel® HD Graphics 4000 Video Card 2 AMD Radeon HD 8730M Memory 4.0 GB Operating System Microsoft Windows 8 (build 9200), 64-bit

Is it possible to play smoothly at par with ps3 or xbox 360 with this configuration of Dell Inspiron 15R??

Best setting for playing AC4 smottholy while connecting the pc to a tv through hdmi

Is it possible to play smoothly at par with ps3 or xbox 360 with this configuration of Dell Inspiron 15R??

I cannot comment on what settings would be best for your configuration but you should be able to play the game on a mix of LOW -->MEDIUM settings @1080p with a decent enough frame rate.

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

Processor Intel® Core i3-3227U CPU @ 1.90GHz Video Card 1 Intel® HD Graphics 4000 Video Card 2 AMD Radeon HD 8730M Memory 4.0 GB Operating System Microsoft Windows 8 (build 9200), 64-bit

I doubt it. The card is pretty weak: http://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Radeon-HD-8730M.87149.0.html

Worse than a desktop 4850. Maybe 720p, low-mid settings. Dont expect constant 30 fps.

Gaming PC with Latest Config. Kindly put more Emphasis on GPU.

Things I already have Mouse/ LG 23" 3D Cinema Monitor Full HD.

Now apart from the above two, Build a Gaming PC that will play almost all Games on Max. Full HD.

My Budget is around 50-60K, Let me see how much we can incorporate.

As many of you know, I already have a ROG, But this is for my Bro. And if anything goes wrong, He will Blast me. :P

Thx Guys, Now Lets Begin......

^^ Suggest you get the following,

Intel Core i5 4670

GIGABYTE B85M-D3H

Corsair XMS3 / G.Skill RIPJAWS 4GB x2 1600MHz

AMD R9-280X

Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 / Western Digital Blue Edition 1TB

ASUS / HP (boxed) optical drive

Seasonic M12II 520W / M12II 650W

Corsair Carbide 400R / Cooler Master N400

APC BR700VA

Hope this helps, Cheers!

Thx Alphy..

Damn! that R9 280X, Can I get that... I was aiming for HD7870/GTX 660 for this Budget.

Say, Suppose the budget is strictly 50K, What do you suggest then..? Also, Any nice Cabinets, Like Stylized Alienwares, Asus sort of.. :P Some nice lighting would be fine, The one you recommended were on my mind but they were bit bland.

Say, Suppose the budget is strictly 50K, What do you suggest then..? Also, Any nice Cabinets, Like Stylized Alienwares, Asus sort of.. :P Some nice lighting would be fine, The one you recommended were on my mind but they were bit bland.

If it is strictly ~50000/-, then dial back on the graphic card, try to go for,

• GTX760 2GB
  • R9-270X
  • HD7870

in that order.

About your cabinet plans, sorry you don't have much choice at this price point. Also, cabinets with flash end up compromising on the other pragmatic aspects of the park.