Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Lol wat I hv observed here is dat ppl who go to dark knight movies r more cultured.every time downey showed up in avengers or IM3 ppl go crazy.watching a marvel movie in inox or single screen here feels like watching a Salman khan movie lol

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

Go Goa Goa - Absolutely LOVED IT! this is how you experiment new things in bollywood. Kunal Khemu was best, Said had less screen time but he still shines in a Russian Mafia role. Performance was top-notch and one liners are funny and new. Its a comedy-adventure like promised. Lives to the hype we created.

Only problem was public, there were like 15-20 max people watching the movie :( and I don't think its gonna do well. It deserves to earn money :|

told ya man, it be epic movie

btw same here @kharghar, hall was more than just half filled, but crowd was good, mostly all college goer's so yeah cheering and clapping and laugh burst were at appropriate times, none of them unnecessary.

and yeah, even i want it to do well man, don't know whats the scene here whether houseful or half full or like u said 15-20 :|

dude please. Will take a static silent audience any day over Delhi-ncr's chatty and unabashedly phone loving, baby screaming movie crowd any day.

+1 Also, there aren't many people here who like or follow Star Trek series......

Holy shyte DAT HEAT VISION. Zod will be one badass. Cant wait.

hell yeah :punk: Zod is badass.... B)

Edited by Zodak™

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL !! iss umar mein bhi classes :ha:

Perks of being in the medical profession. 70 saal ke bande bhi classes attend karte hain. :|

3D at wave errrrr....

Closest. Also hate the Lucknow PVR. Pathetic seats ! :|

Went for GGG with friends in the morning. Oh man had a ball. The theater was half full but I think was expected for morning show. The movie has not a single boring moment. The best thing about the movie was the second part, which was consistent unlike most of the bollywood comedy movies and zombie movies.

Too bad it didn't do well. Not many people are excited. Even though I told some of my friends to go and watch this but they said "Download kar ke dekh lenge, saari movie theater mein thodi dekhenge" and these are those people who usually watch all bollywood crap :| this movie needs to do well or it will demotivate actors and others :( sad :(

Saw GGG with a bunch of friends.

There's a scene resembling the zombie walking from SotD. :lol:

Even though you can see that specific plots were put in just for the heck of it, it's mindless but good fun. Sadly the audi had pretty low numbers (some 30 odd people).

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

Indian Janta just wants the run of the mill stupid stuff like those sh*t OTT movies and BS comedy. Zombie genre will never kick off it seems :(

If it had some bigger star like Salman or SRK, then maybe movie might have got more attention.