Diablo 3

Aftrunner

yes Diablo 1

On a PS?, for what like 5 mins?

You haven't even played Diablo 2 :doh: the best game in the series.

And you talk like you know the game from a long time :lol:

Edited by i_rock098

On a PS?, for what like 5 mins? You haven't even played Diablo 2 :doh: the best game in the series. And you talk like you know the game from a long time :lol:

maine pehle hi bola tha .

ki usne nahi khela hai

• 2 weeks later...

CSFYWI0G85XJ1370387270301.jpg

On September 3, evil will be reborn on console systems throughout the world with the release of Diablo® III on the PlayStation™ 3 and Xbox 360® games and entertainment system from Microsoft. That's right, Diablo III will be unleashing hell on both Xbox 360 and PS3™ before summer's end, so lock in your preorders with your local retailer soon

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/10082119/

^^ Nice! This will be fun on PS3. September 3 release date is perfect, This will keep me busy till GTA V releases :D

@People who have played on PC: How does this game look on consoles? Don't say the usual Master race stuff. Please give an honest opinion based on the video posted above. I am probably the only one here excited to play this on PS3.

:P

Surprisingly it looks neat. All proper UI, nice lightning and effects.

Dodge roll. :mellow:

the PlayStation 3 and PC versions of Diablo III are entirely separate, standalone products. If you would like to play Diablo III on the PlayStation 3, you will need to purchase a console copy of the game.

4 players on the same screen on the same console or cross console (1 player on one console and 3 from another one)
A different User Interface
Will contain the "itemization patch" (I think some blue post mentioned it)
More dynamic movement (such as dodging attacks)
Can play offline single player and multiplayer (on the same console)

PC version was complete crap with DRM shite and RMAH ruined it.

(many will say don't use RMAH, but meh! If it's there, people will use it.)

After seeing, it feels like PC gamers got BETA product with full of bugs and sh*t.

If you have not played it yet, you can give it a try. (It's good for 1st run..After that it's mindless grinding)

Read this: http://kotaku.com/the-console-version-of-diablo-iii-could-very-well-be-th-5992203

and http://kotaku.com/who-cares-whit-good-rpgs-like-dragon-age-origins-demo-454017833

Whit good RPG's like Dragon Age origins, Demon/dark souls, skyrim and probably the witcher 3 on consoles I don't know why we would want a shitty one.

This comments look like they come from your average PC elitist a**hole. The only reason we have a Dark Souls and Darks Souls 2 is because Demon Souls was a hit on Ps3...... and that one is far more complex (and better) in every single way compared to diablo 3

That's how ActiBlizz intends to make the real money.

Edited by Heaven Angel

• 4 weeks later...