Assassin's Creed III

WhiteWolf

Not true. the core AC 2 team moved to AC3 right after release, brotherhood and revelations was done largely by the B teams of Ubi. also, there were rumors that AC3 will use a new engine too. lets see how it pans out.

I don't remember such rumours.

Not true. the core AC 2 team moved to AC3 right after release, brotherhood and revelations was done largely by the B teams of Ubi. also, there were rumors that AC3 will use a new engine too. lets see how it pans out.

there is a lot of overlap in teams and personnel for the various games, depending on their roles. at the end of one game (but well before release), designers and artists etc. move into pre-production for the next game and so on. however, it's not the core ac2 team that moved to ac3. they worked on brotherhood as well and then moved on to this game. revelations was largely done by another group of people.

it's also not using a new engine, so where ever you picked up that rumor, it's false. they won't use a new engine until the next gen. of consoles hits.

They will obviously not be finished after III , they will make more spin offs like revelation and brotherhood for this character and setting as well

Yup.... The image is genuine..... Ubisoft just released the box-art......

Here.....

From the link:-

It looks like we will indeed be playing as a Native American assassin, going by the cover art that features our new hero, who's about to deposit a tomahawk into the face of a British colonial.

Assassin's Creed III is due October 30, with a full reveal expected next week.

@elessar

whats there to love about american setting ? they have no history. its a land of settlers. Its just a cash in to make the american buyers go WOOOO !!

meh.

Simple history = more innovation in terms of plots , maybe they would do the exact opposite of the US Rev. or they may show how conspiracies went during Brits VS Americans , plus red indian things thrown in for a change & it will provide different landscapes , from snowy area's to green forests & mountains , it could be a scenic paradise

whats there to love about american setting ? they have no history. its a land of settlers. Its just a cash in to make the american buyers go WOOOO !!

meh.

I disagree.. Sure they may not have two thousand year old history like most of Europe and Asia, but their colonisation, revolution and the civil war are pretty interesting..

As for the cash in, I'm fine with that as long as the game delivers (and I expect it to). This setting was one of the most demanded by the fans and they're simply responding to that.. Anyway, this seems like as good a setting as any other left.

For my part, I'm also happy that it's not entirely Desmond as some were expecting and actually has a historical part..

I am more worried about the complete lack of any interesting buildings or landmarks. Whats there in America? At least with Rome and Italy it actually felt like a place. This would just be random city #3214 with people in it.

I am more worried about the complete lack of any interesting buildings or landmarks. Whats there in America? At least with Rome and Italy it actually felt like a place. This would just be random city #3214 with people in it.

Jump of the grand canyon or Rockies to do a gliding kill haha.... JK , but they could have that house were a person goes on the horse at night , yelling the British are coming , the British are coming , also places were the treaties were signed , and many landmarks that we did not know much about , they may not be huge in size but the history will be just as epic as b4

@elessar

meh.

i hope you are joking... :rofl:

History channel dekha kar :P

@zodak, i think nemo by saying " america did not had any history "means that they did not had any of that distinctive art ,culture that one sees in buildings,monuments,music,food of countries like in arab countries,India,Japan etc where their history is deep rooted in their structures,music, way of life ....

he means the game may lack any kinda rich artistic style in settings which one experienced when game was set in rome ..

Dekhtey hai .Ubi....will release more info in few weeks.....

he means the game may lack any kinda rich artistic style in settings which one experienced when game was set in rome

Mohit

iss tarah ki settings hogi kuch kuch - ...Iam pretty sure game will be set in New York

Archived