Game Informer Next magazine cover Tease

Dream on :rofl:

Whats so funny? :mellow:

There are also Left 4 Dead 3 clues in there.

You can see his mouth is open. And who has their mouth open all the time? Thats right, ZOMBIES!

Plus he is wearing a cap. You know who else wore a cap? A character in Day of the dead. And what was Day of the dead? The THIRD film in a zombie movie series.

Also he has a beard. And all the Midnight Riders had beards as well. Coincidence? ROFL I think not.

And there are TVs in the background. Of course you need TVs to play video games.

But the biggest clue of them all?

There is a guy leaving on the left side of the photo frame. There are 4 guys in the picture close by. And there is a dead body on one of the TVs in the background. And of course the infamous 3 white dots.

How can you guys not see all of this? Its all so obvious.

possibilities

Maybe this one :scratchchin:

f1a17af27ef70a017423ea59901982330f2b293b.png

or

Crytek interview:

With all this talk of mobile, a lot of our readers are now going to be asking, 'are you still committed to big budget first-person shooters?'

Absolutely. There are so many things I can't talk about... A big part of our business is big budget console and PC games. We are doing all these other things, but they're on top of that and we're doing them because they're interesting. We still want to deliver the highest quality that we can, wherever we go. You know about Homefront, you know about Ryse. We are working on another project... [laughs] all three of which are looking really good.

The other project looks absolutely fantastic - I mean, genuinely the best of that kind of project we've ever done. It looks spectacular, the team are doing really, really well and it's just really nice to see the team really enthusiastic about what they're doing. They're really happy. We're going to carry on doing those games. We like doing mobile games, we like doing free-to-play, but we also like blowing things up in a visually stunning style.

When will you be able to tell us more about that?

April! We're constrained by our publisher's PR machine but we're really excited by what we're seeing.

Whats so funny? :mellow:

There are also Left 4 Dead 3 clues in there.

You can see his mouth is open. And who has their mouth open all the time? Thats right, ZOMBIES!

Plus he is wearing a cap. You know who else wore a cap? A character in Day of the dead. And what was Day of the dead? The THIRD film in a zombie movie series.

Also he has a beard. And all the Midnight Riders had beards as well. Coincidence? ROFL I think not.

And there are TVs in the background. Of course you need TVs to play video games.

But the biggest clue of them all?

There is a guy leaving on the left side of the photo frame. There are 4 guys in the picture close by. And there is a dead body on one of the TVs in the background. And of course the infamous 3 white dots.

How can you guys not see all of this? Its all so obvious.

Kim-Kardashian-Lollipop.gif

It is Halo 4.

All The embargoes end on thusday.

Halo 4 looks much better than Reach. In person, seeing the engine run and watching match replays, it looks like they've created a global illumination system to go with their 720p, and the level of detail on models and environments looks considerably improved.

I will back this up. I was honestly stunned at just how much better it looks in motion than Reach.

Some quotes from editors of other gaming mag

Chal. If TLG releases this year, copy is on me.

It will release this year for sure....how much long it can take now?? even santa monica is helping them now....wait till E3 i am pretty confident this time they will show it with release date and it will be this year only.

btw nice of you but thanks .:)

Archived