Diablo 3

Aftrunner

RoS will bring in a change in difficulty, resembling more like the console version.

2DUI_Bnet_GameDifficulty.jpg

• DifficultySelector_Description_0 – At this difficulty enemies are weaker and have less health. — Recommended for players with either little or no experience with dungeon crawlers (point and click RPG’s) or for players more interested in story than a challenge.
  • DifficultySelector_Description_1 – This is the baseline Diablo III experience. — Select this difficulty if you are familiar with dungeon crawlers (point and click RPG’s).
  • DifficultySelector_Description_2 - Enemies are slightly more powerful and have a little more health. — This level is intended for players with experience playing dungeon crawlers and want a little challenge.
  • DifficultySelector_Description_3 – Enemies are more powerful and have more health. There is also an increase to experience and item drops. — This level is intended for players who are looking for a challenge and have a healthy amount of gear to back them up in combat.
  • DifficultySelector_Description_4 – Enemies are more powerful and have more health. There is also an increase to experience and item drops. — This level is only recommended to players who have aquired a good deal of gear and are seeking a much greater challenge.
  • DifficultySelector_Description_5 – Enemies are much more powerful and are very difficult to kill. There is also a significant increase to experience and item drops.. — Only adventurers with the highest level of skill and gear should consider this difficulty..

Sword & board Monk with just 3.9k Dex crunching out 1,000,000 dps.

Seems legit.

:lol::lol:

btw, link your Armoury. Here's mine.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/SathyaBhat-6507/

• 2 weeks later...

This reminds me, the BNET launcher is now in open beta if anyone wants to check it out. Very slick application.

http://us.battle.net/en/app/

wonder when they'll bring about chat from the app.

Anyway.. more Paragon 2.0 details:

When Paragon 2.0 goes live, the innate bonuses granted by the current system will be removed; all the Paragon experience across your characters will be added together to determine your new shared Paragon level; and then, based on that level, each of your characters will be granted a specific numbers of Paragon Points (your total # of shared Paragon levels = your total # of Paragon Points).

From there, players will be able to allocate their Paragon Points into different stats across four different categories: Core Stats, Offensive, Defensive, and Adventure. Magic Find is available in the "Adventure" category. Gold Find isn't a Paragon 2.0 stat right now, but again...that may change.

(Note that what category a Paragon Point can be spent in will be determined by what Paragon level you earn. Paragon level 1 gives you a point to spend in "Core Stat," Paragon level 2 gives you a point to in "Offensive," Paragon level 3 gives you a point to spend in "Defensive," and Paragon level 4 gives you a point to spend in "Utility" (or "Adventure"). Each Paragon level past that follows the same pattern.)

Sword & board Monk with just 3.9k Dex crunching out 1,000,000 dps.

Seems legit.

yea yea some bloke threw a modded weapon at me alryt , i deleted that sword. Im FULLY LEGIT!!! I currently have 4300 dex, deal 230k dps with 27% chance of crit to deal 533% crit damage , so im pretty much still doing more than a million dmg crits

Edited by The JACKAL

Reaper of Souls First Look: The Mystic - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/11337855

Over the years, Myriam has learned to harness her craft, and as thanks for rescuing her from Malthael’s vicious constructs, she offers two unique services to aid you on your mission: one that strengthens and enhances your items (Enchanting), and one that allows you to further customize your appearance (Transmogrification).

Keep in mind that when choosing which property you wish to reroll, you will only be able to reroll that one property from then on out. After a single property has been changed via Enchanting, all other properties will become "locked in" and cannot be rerolled. Also, once you Enchant an item, it will become bound to your account and can no longer be traded to other players.

All items with a visual appearance are currently planned to be eligible for Transmogrification, including Legendary and Set items. In order to use a specific visual appearance, you’ll first need to unlock it; once unlocked, however, that appearance will be available to all heroes on your account. Common, Magic, and Rare item appearances will unlock as you level up the Mystic, while Legendary and Set item appearances will unlock only after you’ve identified them.

lol

Meanwhile, this barb has the highest unbuffed damage in the world - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/stanley3998-3642/hero/33426163

That amulet alone cost 250 billion gold or $8200.

Modded weapons , mainly the azewreath wth 15k dmg is being circulated everywhere by haxors and in inferno masterV difficulty youll frequently find people farming wth it. Even i got it randomly after some bloke dropped it and i picked it up and in the sure excitement i put a pic here. I didnt keep it even for more than a day. I salavaged it . Every bit of my gear is legit. I can easily do runs in inferno master3 co-op and master4 solo.

Edited by The JACKAL