Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which is better between blur and split/second?

Burnout Paradise, a must have,,splint/second is good..but burnout has much more fun and replayability,,even it can be used as party game to check who can pull out most crazy stunt etc.

Which is better between blur and split/second?

To me, Blur is more like Revolt with Shiny real cars. Split second is hitting the right button at the right time(when enemy is close to something that can be blown up). But also offers something new as you progress.

I personally have both for PS3 and i feel they are very good for offline multiplayer. Split second supports 2 players offline where as blur supports 4 players offline split screen.

I completed split second single player mode where as Blur, i only try to play with 2 more players and never completed the single player mode.

So i assume ur getting for PC and for single player, then Split second is better.

@joe

Any idea as for how long that deal is there?

@sweet poison

I had burnout paradise on xbox when it came out and i just couldnt enjoy it. I felt confused while racing with no gps and it was difficult to look into the map while racing. It just wasn't fun for me :/

@pacifier

I saw the reviews for both and i am thinking of getting split second. Also, flipkart has it for just Rs 270 :P

I played it 5 years back. It was my first time playing an open world racing game. I got overwhelmed:/ Also, i was expecting a burnout revenge time game.

We all are. Do it EA, do it! :samui:

__

Bad deals except Portal, Morrowind, Don't Starve, Far Cry Blood Dragon and LEGO!

Don't Starve 92% deal price fixed. :(

Edited by Heaven Angel

I played it 5 years back. It was my first time playing an open world racing game. I got overwhelmed:/

Also, i was expecting a burnout revenge time game.

now I understand your problem..I played the game post GTA VC/SA , the original most wanted, NFS UG2, midnight club and Test Drive Unlimited 1/2, so the whole setup is normal for me. if you are all ok with open world setup want crazy fun, go to paradise city

We all are. Do it EA, do it! :samui:

__

Bad deals except Portal, Morrowind, Don't Starve, Far Cry Blood Dragon and LEGO!

Don't Starve 92% deal price fixed. :(

Seriously. Burnout revenge is probably the most fun i have ever had in a racing game. Simply awesome,

Edit- I meant burnout revenge type game and not time..typed it by mistake :P

now I understand your problem..I played the game post GTA VC/SA , the original most wanted, NFS UG2, midnight club and Test Drive Unlimited 1/2, so the whole setup is normal for me. if you are all ok with open world setup want crazy fun, go to paradise city

I had played vice city and sa multiple times before i played paradise, but it was my first racing open world game. Now, i am thinking of giving it a try.

• Like 1

Hours spent 4,834.8h

Account worth $6340.13

:suicide:

__

Day 11 and 12 leaked.

The Steam Holiday Sale Day 11!

Fallout: New Vegas 66% off

Deadlight 80% off

Mass Effect 2 75% off

Euro Truck Simulator 2 75% off

Might & Magic Heroes VI 75% off

The Swapper 66% off

Risk of Rain 33% off

Spelunky 75% off

Total War: Rome II 50% off

The Steam Holiday Sale Day 12!

Grand Theft Auto IV 75% off

Alan Wake 90% off

Kerbal Space Program 40% off

Metro: Last Light 66% off

Rising Storm 75% off

Game Dev Tycoon 50% off

Outlast 66% off

Farming Simulator 2013 50% off

Injustice: Gods Among Us 50% off

http://store.steampowered.com/news

^^Don't worry, it's going on sale again on Day 12. :P

i tried with both...i even tried to pay on russian vpn using hola but could nto complete order ...

Hmm, weird.

guys, howz resident evil 6 , going for ~$12, worth it ?

Skip.

Edited by Heaven Angel