Demon's Souls

KnackChap

even i asked him the same thing in the budday thread but no replies :cheers:

maybe he's busy with other games.

The latter. RDR and Neir are taking up most of my time and I got Alpha Protocol to review in between. But don't worry I haven't given up on it.

Game over..

Wow.. what a fantastic game!!

Which was the toughest boss fight?

NG+ my a*s. Just when you think you have it all hunky dory, the game drop kicks your balls to high heaven. I have 60k souls and to utilize all of them I have to finish off Phalanx in one go (or not die twice in a row). Are you frikking kidding me? :rant:

If you have acquired the skill or dodging and timing your blow in first playthrough..NG+ isn't hard.I have killed almost half of the bosses in NG+. But now it's time to say goodbye to this game..I put it in TP and it's already sold :P.I will be back with the black phantom edition :spank:

Which was the toughest boss fight?

NG+ my a*s. Just when you think you have it all hunky dory, the game drop kicks your balls to high heaven. I have 60k souls and to utilize all of them I have to finish off Phalanx in one go (or not die twice in a row). Are you frikking kidding me? :huh:

NG+ .. you gotta be kidding me..its exhausting and I don't feel like playing anything else atm too! Just let the feeling of victory keep you smiling for a while!

The toughest had to be flamelurker for me.. I didn't have any magic and i was getting whooped !!

Just to prepare for that fight, I levelled up myself like crazy.. full on preparation :P not to mention all those hours dying!

The levels of 5-1 and 5-2 were the most tough... plague, disease.. falling off ledges.... crazy crazy...

I got my a*s whooped in 1-4 as well... died so many times just trying to reach the blue dragon, a bit of impatience at times :lol:

All in all... Great great game...

Personally.. my GOTY, haven't played anything thats better than this year!

Flamelurker was certainly frantic - there was a lot of running around. Vinland was toughest just because I died so many times - all my arrows were used up, I was down to my last spice, and the bugger casts Heal on himself. It was poetic - he died with my last reserve of mana (firestorm FTW). And then the worst happened - I caught the plague, and just when I started coming back from the Maiden - it killed me! Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage.

Old Monk also was tough - lot of running frantic running and dodging - because of the tight space. Once again firestorm saves the day. I've seen God's Wrath and Firestorm in action and I think Firestorm is better - it knocks enemies back.

This is one of the best console games ever. Not playing it is a shame.

Flamelurker was certainly frantic - there was a lot of running around. Vinland was toughest just because I died so many times - all my arrows were used up, I was down to my last spice, and the bugger casts Heal on himself. It was poetic - he died with my last reserve of mana (firestorm FTW). And then the worst happened - I caught the plague, and just when I started coming back from the Maiden - it killed me! Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage.

Old Monk also was tough - lot of running frantic running and dodging - because of the tight space. Once again firestorm saves the day. I've seen God's Wrath and Firestorm in action and I think Firestorm is better - it knocks enemies back.

This is one of the best console games ever. Not playing it is a shame.

Well after the dragon god, flamelurker was the easiest boss for me :cheers:

^^ hell yeah

Well after the dragon god, flamelurker was the easiest boss for me :roflroll:

:wOOtjumpy:

Dude - go finish 5-2, it will be cakewalk with your bow. Except the part where you cannot run, or roll, or dodge, or when the BP can do all that and carries a humongous Meat Cleaver.

I think the scariest moment I faced was right after I finished off the penetrator. I killed a couple of guards and turned and saw three black phantoms right in front. THREE! And each had special armour, weapons, and one of them cast firestorm! :wOOtjumpy: Complete panic moment.

^^ hell yeah

:mellow:

Dude - go finish 5-2, it will be cakewalk with your bow. Except the part where you cannot run, or roll, or dodge, or when the BP can do all that and carries a humongous Meat Cleaver.

I think the scariest moment I faced was right after I finished off the penetrator. I killed a couple of guards and turned and saw three black phantoms right in front. THREE! And each had special armour, weapons, and one of them cast firestorm! :rofl: Complete panic moment.

the meat cleaver itself is scary and the other things :O :O :O:rant: :faints:

damn R&C taking my time and rdr on my way, but i will get back to DS no matter what.

I had hell of time with the maneater boss!!! No bother troubled me as much as The Maneater boss!!! Eventually i had to do something cheap to defeat it :bigyellowgrin:

Stood outside the white portal, got my health below 30%, equipped the ring that does double damage when health is lower than 30%. And i fired arrows at the first maneater till he died!!!! Then it was easy as i had to take down only one more....

Loved ,my NG+ run cos i felt really powerfull!!! The fact that you can carry forward all the weapons makes a lot of sense in this game!!!

Waiting for the black phantom edition.... Will surely plat this game :)