Bayonetta

KeezNah

bayonettalogoap4.jpg

Developer: Platinum Games (formally known as SEEDS, comprised of ex-members from Capcom and Clover Studios)

Publisher: Sega

Platform: Xbox 360, Playstation 3

Genre: "Stylish" Action Game

Release Date: 2009

Directed by Hideki Kamiya (creator of Devil May Cry and Viewtiful Joe and also directed Okami), Bayonetta is how about this chick who happens to be witch. She's got guns on her feet, and shoots stuff (angels, I think). I only wish I was making this sh*t up, so see for yourselves.

Debut Trailer (No In-Game Footage):

HD Screens from the Teaser

Honestly? Kamiya could make a game based on the Care Bears, and it would end up being pretty farking dandy. So I can't see why this should disappoint either.

Capcom are asshats for closing Clover :/

Edit: Just noticed the Care Bears reference. Damn you Professor ColdHeart. DAMN YOU.

/carries baggage.

Not being modest or anything. I seriously know shot about so many games that I should know about. It's like, I have missed out on a lot of great stuff and I don't know if I will ever get the opportunity or time to play catch up.

Hideki Kayima's games are labelled "rather shallow" as Itagaki, naturally, prefers Ninja Gaiden II

"I think Kayima-san makes good games," he said when asked what he thought about Kayima's statement. "However, I think they, the systems, gameplay elements in his game tend to be rather shallow and he makes up with that through stylish presentation. I think if you were to compare them directly, the combat and other gameplay elements in NGII are much deeper than projects that he works on."

;):giggle: :giggle:

itagaki seriously needs to STFU, its not even funny anymore.

Hideki Kayima's games are labelled "rather shallow" as Itagaki, naturally, prefers Ninja Gaiden II

"I think Kayima-san makes good games," he said when asked what he thought about Kayima's statement. "However, I think they, the systems, gameplay elements in his game tend to be rather shallow and he makes up with that through stylish presentation. I think if you were to compare them directly, the combat and other gameplay elements in NGII are much deeper than projects that he works on."

:(:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

itagaki seriously needs to STFU, its not even funny anymore.

Gameplay wise NG>>>>>>>>DMC. So i agree with wht he says..

DMC series are nonetheless awesome n stylish! But its nowhere near NG..

yes right, RE, okami and viewtiful joe are shallow games with all style no gameplay.

WIN

dude its common sense he was talkin abt the DMC series... btw he was answering this question..

At the announcement of his new game from Platinum Games, Devil May Cry creator Kayima-san stated that the "action adventure genre hasn't evolved in seven years" and his game would bring about the climax of the genre. What do you think of that statement?

dude its common sense he was talkin abt the DMC series... btw he was answering this question..
the combat and other gameplay elements in NGII are much deeper than projects that he works on."

when kamiya said the genre didnt evolve, he also meant it for the DMC sequels(and he didnt work on any of them) there was absolutely no need for your master ninja to come out and attack kamiya and his games.

whatever i dont want to get in another argument

• 5 weeks later...

Hideki Kamiya: Bayonetta will be better than anything i ever created!!

From: http://platinumgames.faction.gametrailers....ews&id=3561

hac46_copy119.jpg

Hideki kamiya posted a new Blog Entry in the official Platinum games Blog over Facebook... he stated that he is going to do his very best with Bayonetta to live up to the legacy of games like Fantasy Zone, Space Harrier, and Afterburner, he also Said that it will be the best game he ever Created ... BOLD WORDS! you mean to tell me its better than Okami, Resident Evil 2 , DMC 1, Viewtiful joe !! Since its Kamiya, we have to Believe him :D ... stay tuned for more Platinum games news.

Read the full blog entry here

Archived