Raiders Uncharted 3 Tourney.

TAZ

I do not have any problems. Kabhi bhi karva lo... :)

me too .. will be available almost all the days anytime after 10/11.

@Saint

TBH patch or not really doesn't make a difference in our customs, I'm assuming no one will be using Kal. Raj... :threatenlumber:

Or we have a petition to ban it. :naughty:

ban BF'ing :devil:

Have it naaaowww! This weekend, no waiting till more games come out and sh*t, everyone is playing this game NAO! :chair:

Point.

@TAZ

Have it latest in the first week of Dec. By that time patch will b out, we'll hav more registered players fr da tourney and u'll have time to decide tourney rules n teams. :)

Nothing has been confirmed about what is IN the patch, KAL7 needs to be forbidden in tournament cos frustration will just peak with added pressure of intense matches, also custom games are broken ATM, so that's why i was saying to wait for the patch and see what it fixes, sometimes custom matches just don't start at all, was in a party of 10 trying to play custom game and we kept waiting for over 20 minutes and the match just refused to start.

Can't say whether the same thing will happen between 6 players, but still it would be better to wait for patch, cos if something drastic happened from ND's side in the middle of a tourney, then it could change the whole outcome of the tourney

I think custom matches will work if we all log out of our FB accounts. Not sure but I feel that's the problem. Let's all log out of FB on U3 and try a custom today.

Yesterday was in a full 10 people party of custom so it works for sure.

Quite possible, also most probably the patch will be out by this weekend, so tourney can be held from 27th to 4th december, no point in extending it for over a month, also the time of matches need to be at the same time for each days rather than other teams waiting till 1 in the night to complete the match, whoever wants to join should give his preferred time, and the match should be held whichever suits both teams, and if any team doesn;t show up then no postponement, no extension whatsoever, except very very very adverse (like death, accident etc in family) reasons.

If you don't show up regardless of whatever may be the reason, then you don't need to be in the tourney, plain and simple, if the same boobieness like last tourney is going to happen again then i will just quit in between. If you are orgainising then organise it well, don't do a half hearted job at it.

IF you need will get the scorecard, tourney banner etc images up by tomorrow, let me know if you are serious or just plain old trolling like last time.

I HAVE TO GO OUT OF STATION ON 28th Nov. AND WILL BE BACK BY 9th Dec. AND MY EXAMS WILL BE GOING ON TILL 21st Dec. SO NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO ORGANIZE IT NOW..

IF SOMEONE ELSE CAN ORGANIZE IT THEN YOU ARE WELCOME TO TAKE OVER THE THREAD NOW AND ORGANIZE IT

Ya everyone got the answer that You are the freakiest Boobie there ever is,/was/willbe .... :thumbdown: and here i was contemplating of keeping games as a prize or the UC3 DLC that is worth buying (not the skins sh*t and all), and here you go downhill with alll the boobieness in the world..

Fine if you are not interested, I will organise one, when the patch comes out and the future of this game's MP is certain

Ya everyone got the answer that You are the freakiest Boobie there ever is,/was/willbe .... :thumbdown: and here i was contemplating of keeping games as a prize or the UC3 DLC that is worth buying (not the skins sh*t and all), and here you go downhill with alll the boobieness in the world..

Fine if you are not interested, I will organise one, when the patch comes out and the future of this game's MP is certain

WT fook is wrong wid u :threatenlumber:

WT fook is wrong wid u :threatenlumber:

<_< Nothing's wrong, when u brought up the tourney, it brought back memories of the last tourney you organised and the disaster it turned out to be, cos of your freaking organising skills, maybe u might have forgot what happened last time around but I didn't, half the matches were forefeit and the final was never played, if I was in your place i would have called off the fng thing instead of bowing down to every excuse of 'will not be able to make it', and the same thing you were going to do this time around ..Wasn't COOL then and NOT COOL NOW.

If someone doesn't show up, quits, cheats or whatever kick him in the butt, kick him from the friends list and never entertain such irresponsible people, forget about having them again in a tourney ever again. Also tourney's aren't supposed to be cheap, it takes time, effort and investment from organisers side.

I invested so many hours in animating those scorecards, and what not's for you, planned on making tourney videos as well, but none of the people participating sent in the videos, in the end had t scrap all of it, asked you to make a leader for every team and give him the responsibility of sending the files, nothing was done from your side and don't even get me started on the scorecards, so much time i wasted creating a unique scorecard for the tourney and you didn't even care to edit it properly, it was UTTER BS from your side, No commitment at all, just utter BS, stop with the JUGAADU kaam, typical Indian mindset ... ruins every F**ng thing. Here i was trying to support you every step of the way even when i wasn't at my place, shifiting between places, with no COM at my disposal, and you didn't even f**ng care to take 5 minutes out to edit the scorecard properly. SO yeah I am pissed off when you try to pull the same sh*t again, and i want it done right or leave it as it is:ranting:

SO yeah if the game is patched up properly and all is well and good then i will organise the tourney and if you want you can help me, if not then .....

Ok man don't worry. To make everyone happy the tourney will start tomorrow and see the rules, I will be very strict this time no Bulshit this time..

Guys go and Pm everyone you know so that we get atleast 18 or 24 players..

Also this is a Community not my website :P .. I will go as you guys say BUT its your Responsibility to get the players till tomorrow 4 P.m..

The Rules will be Up by midnight.

The teams draw will be done tomorrow around 6 Pm.

The tourney will start Tomorrow at 10:00 Pm.

Thanks saint for opening my eyes :cheers:

yeah even if 8 people are there, make a 2vs2vs2 tourney and get it over and done with, don't wait for f**ng everyone, cos that will never happen, people will always have excuses, especially us lethargic INDIANS.

The scorecards, and Banner will be ready by tomorrow morning, and you can update the OP .... the Team Board will be ready after the teams are finalised, make a captain and give him the responsibility of getting the second person there in time, if he doesn't accept it, kick him in the butt and throw him out of the tourney. These should be your decisions. MAN up and take them.

Everyone enetering the tourney should be ready to accept the responsibility of a captain, if someone doesn't want to then he has no place in a tourney. Make it the captains duty to send in the files of the tourney so that a final video can be created which will pull in more people next time around.

Archived