The Tennis Thread

The Assassin

dominating fedrer in h2h is what i meant

hell even now nadal has the better record, he is just unable to reach finals to meet fedrer

:thumbsup: yeah, i think that there wasn't that much of a difference until a couple of years ago.

anyway, i hope nadal gets better soon. I miss the fed-rafa rivalry :devil:

yeah.... murray was looking so off last night. No screaming an none of his amazing shots. And, federer played his best shots a lot of times and murray couldn't handle it. Looks like he still has time before he wins a grand slam.

Federer's a genius :fear:

the thing that puts Federer apart in most of his matches is that he'll be the one with most winners, he wouldnt let his opponent hit many winners past him as his awareness of the court is beyond imagination and almost every time he'll be the one with maximum unforced errors.... and yet wid the amount of unforced errors, he'll prevail!! he is a true master...

^^ yeah.... and he has a good serve that gets him out of a lot of shitty situations and his footwork is better than most other players :fear:

there cant be a champion if one doesnt have big service games... i mean Federer ending a service game of his today against Murray in just 58 seconds is just amazing... he deserves to be hailed :P

Edited by Madhav

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

robin got phucked !!

nadal reclaims his numero uno spot, both in the rankings and in the red clay. :majesty: hope he wins the us open and claims the career gland slam, but before that, he got a wimbeldon to win !

i have a feeling the best of nadal is yet to come, with fedrer entering twilight (hopefully) nadal is gonna rule. VAMOS RAFA !!