Tv for Ps4

Hari_v

Can anyone suggest a good tv for ps4 under 25k

the problem is getting a good, low input lag TV for 25k or less is impossible. My suggestion would be to get a monitor 27" one for 22k which has Lowest Input Lag for gaming. Plus you can connect the Set top box with hdmi and make it as a TV too. I would suggest buying LG 27EA63V or LG 27MP65. However with both these models there are no HDMI connection but only DVI & VGA. So you may have to get DVI to HDMI Converter. Else get ASUS MX279H Monitor for 30k from Mumbai. And has the ranking of No 1 for having lowest Input Lag for Gaming. It has IPS Panel so ranking is after comparing other IPS Panels. TN Panel is considered to be the best for low input lag but color quality plus view angles is worst. I like the ASUS Monitor as I have one. I play PS3, XBOX 360 & PC Games on it. This Monitor has HDMI so no need for converter. You may need HDMI Switch having 5 Inputs and 1 Outputs as this monitor provides 2 HDMI whereas if you have more than 2 HDMI Devices it will be difficult for you to change the cable every now and then.

All the Best.

• 3 weeks later...

For most of newer TVs (pre 2013 manufactured), there is inbuilt gaming mode - which will turn off the filtering to give more lag free gaming. If you are a into single player gaming, you don't need to worry about input lag with modern tvs. For hardcore multiplayer - a PC monitor will be a better choice. I prefer TV over monitor for console gaming , as TV tuner beatifies the overall picture quality with almost zero lag. I am using a AOC 23 incher 3D tv for my ps3. Picture quality and performance is amazing at that price point, I have not noticed any ghosting and lagging so far. 3D works flawlessly for ps3 games, media and PC. Based my experience I will suggest you these -

Non 3D : AOC LE40A6340/61 99 cm (40) Full HD LED @ Rs 25491

3D: AOC LE 42A5720/61 106.68 cm (42) Full HD 3D LED SNB @ Rs 50480

• 2 months later...

Archived