Where to Buy OEM Xbox 360 Power Brick in India

Amol G

Hello,

I own Xbox 360 Slim purchased in India.

All of a sudden my power brick went dead, no led signal at all.

I can not find any Original XBox 360 seller online, where can I buy and what is should cost to buy new OEM power adapter for my console.

Why don't you check out Ebay? Just find the proper Slim power brick (coz I think the newer E version consoles have different power brick connector).

Just find a good seller with good rating, and on top of that, you will also have Ebay buyer protection, which should work out for you given you'll most likely be getting a chinese OEM product rather than an original Microsoft power brick.

I see some going for 1200. May be you can apply a coupon or something.

Best of luck :)

PS: My suggestion to you would always be to get an original Microsoft power brick rather than OEM. Sure it would be pricey compared to an OEM product, but you'll have that peace of mind factor with it. May be you can check out any local game stores, personally inspect the product, make sure it's original, and THEN buy it :)

Why don't you check out Ebay? Just find the proper Slim power brick (coz I think the newer E version consoles have different power brick connector).

Just find a good seller with good rating, and on top of that, you will also have Ebay buyer protection, which should work out for you given you'll most likely be getting a chinese OEM product rather than an original Microsoft power brick.

I see some going for 1200. May be you can apply a coupon or something.

Best of luck :)

PS: My suggestion to you would always be to get an original Microsoft power brick rather than OEM. Sure it would be pricey compared to an OEM product, but you'll have that peace of mind factor with it. May be you can check out any local game stores, personally inspect the product, make sure it's original, and THEN buy it :)

i dont think they are selling original one on ebay

i dont think they are selling original one on ebay

He himself said he needed an OEM product, hence my Ebay recommendation.

Nonetheless, if you check my "PS" statement, which you've quoted, I have recommended otherwise :)

Hey Thanks everyone for the replies.

I found all the Ebay products being non-OEM, but I found one guy who is selling OEM power brick which was originally bought for US/UK versions. And he is offering with converting adapter at 1800 bucks with seller guarantee.

I think I am gonna go with that option, at least I will have the original adapter. As most non-OEMs are noisy and heats up in 3-4 hours a lot.

Thanks again.

Archived