How can I connect a PS3 to a Toshiba Laptop? please help

ar78655

Hai Everyone I need a help from you, was wondering if I can connect a PS3 to my Toshiba Laptop?

Searched on internet about it and no conclusive results or solutions were found, please help me as this thing can save me time and space :D.

Hai Everyone I need a help from you, was wondering if I can connect a PS3 to my Toshiba Laptop?

Searched on internet about it and no conclusive results or solutions were found, please help me as this thing can save me time and space :D.

If you're trying to use the laptop as a screen for PS3, then you can't unless the laptop has HDMI input.

First check if your laptop has 2 HDMI ports. One will be marked HDMI in and other one HDMI out. f you have only one port then it is probably HDMI out which means youre out of luck.

First check if your laptop has 2 HDMI ports. One will be marked HDMI in and other one HDMI out. f you have only one port then it is probably HDMI out which means youre out of luck.

This. One port mostly means an hdmi out. A tiny lcd screen would be a better bet tbh.

Check if your laptop has an sort of video input, like av in or anything if not an hdmi in. Otherwise you're out of luck.

Most normal laptops out there have only hdmi out afaik. For you to connect your PS3 to your laptop, your laptop needs to have an HDMI in.

Some Alienware laptops come with HDMI in, and its found mostly in expensive gaming laptops.

An alternate to this is getting an USB Capture card (cheapest method) and connecting the PS3 through composite or component cables and use the laptop display for output. Quality wont be great though and you might come across audio issues. More expensove method will be getting a hdmi capture card. Might as well buy a HD monitor for the price that you spend on a HD capture card.

Archived