LetsBuy.com

Correction.. I go to shivsagar and order mexican sandwich.. which isnt cheese, beans and salsa but jam, jelly and amul butter :P

Shivsagar at Juhu Beach, mumbai is heaven :wOOtjumpy:

Then again there are so many things wrong with your statement :doh: Go to shivsagar for what it does best, not what it tries to "also-be" ( i'm assuming yours is also a known southie fast-food joint )

Yup just checked, they shipped my copy of Resistance 3 too, but only after an exchange of emails in which they called me a high priority customer. :)

Umm...so yeah, after this........something came over me and I pre-ordered Battlefield 3. :giggle:

So it turns out that at 5pm they "Dispatched" my copy of Battlefield 3 as well complete with Blue Dart tracking number and all. :blink:

Apparently I am now such a high priority customer for them that they're gonna import the game 1 month before from the developer itself just for me!!! I was like WTFISTHISSH*T! :rofl:

Umm...so yeah, after this........something came over me and I pre-ordered Battlefield 3. :giggle:

So it turns out that at 5pm they "Dispatched" my copy of Battlefield 3 as well complete with Blue Dart tracking number and all. :blink:

Apparently I am now such a high priority customer for them that they're gonna import the game 1 month before from the developer itself just for me!!! I was like WTFISTHISSH*IT! :rofl:

:ha:

couldn't resist....

this thread continues to deliver :rofl:

everyone knows how letsbuy operates by now and yet fools still continue to use them.

I feel really angry at myself for not searching this thread before Ordering & that to instant buy with CC

I would have easily gone for 2.1 k on some other vendor if i had visited this horror before

1.8 k is just insane pricing & i'm not even sure if they'll wait for distributor discount on some sort of second wave of stock up to make that price profitable :O

What did you order @ 1.8k ?

500 off on 2500 coupon for letsbuy added on Freecharge

LINK

If someone happens to recharge their phones, please share the coupon if not using.

Apparently, for the 500 coupon one must recharge for 500 bucks first.

Ank

don't cancel it, if you are getting good discount...

Dont listen to Zodak. He is still going with Letsbuy and wants someone to crash and burn with him.

If you have excess money and can buy game from other place before getting the refund, cancel it. The refund will take time, but atleast get the game near launch.

If you have excess money and can buy game from other place before getting the refund, cancel it. The refund will take time, but atleast get the game near launch.

right :good:

and with a game like gears,even a delay of one day is very very very irritatin

Yeah man i made a mistake,i should have done this before

But now it'll be a straight up 650 more if I buy someplace else + all the waiting game to get the money back from CC

ah well atleast i'll have Zodak to play CO-OP with :rofl:

:nono: i m there too B)B)

Meh u and zodka B)

Archived