Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Transformers FTW! Watched the movie 7 times already now, waiting for the damn thing to come out this 17th. Sure, its got a lot of things going every which way if you are a fan like me, but just seeing Ironhide and OP transform, complete with the G1 transformation sound, ahh, now that's something. Not to mention that we've got the awesome action figures, yes, with AutoMorph, selling here in India as well. Now if I can only find StarScream, Blackout and Barricade here in lousy Bangalore...

A LOL member? What's that, some "Like Old Ladies" club or something? And judging by your avatar, I would have thought you'd be the official Super Grand Poohbah of the lolcats association. Cute kitty though. Here, pussy, pussy, pussy. :D Reminds me of the little kittens that run around in the Eternal Sonata and then meow at you when you talk to them. :P

Talking about movies, especially videogame-to-movie adaptations, it looks like Christophe Gans has revealed more details on the upcoming Onimusha movie. Sadly, it will be based on Warlords and not Demon Siege, so no Jean Reno running around in 16th century Japan and no Samanosuke in modern day Paris, smacking Genma off the top of the Eiffel Phallus. Oh well, at least Takeshi Kaneshiro will be playing Samanosuke.

• Like 1

Well well well,look at what the cat dragged in??,So u decided to come here too eh.IMB or should i say..borg!!

and damn 22 posts already!!

re3-tyrant.jpg

Hey,here is a new image of our frnd the Tyrant in RE:E or RE3

Edited by Snake
  • Like 1

re3-tyrant.jpg

Hey,here is a new image of our frnd the Tyrant in RE:E or RE3

Oh gee, the Tyrant. According to IMDb, its Dr. Isaacs that turns into a Tyrant, but it doesn't look too much like Iain Glen. Could be Albert Wesker, since Wesker gets killed by the Tyrant, and in keeping with the spread pattern of the T-Virus in the movies, it looks like Wesker could mutate into the Tyrant. Damn, can't tell anything clearly from that picture. Ahhh, screw it, as long as I get to see Ali Larter as Claire Redfield. Yum! ;)

Yeah! Perfume is a nice lustful murder mystery...

M watching Spiderman 3 tonight along with Open season n right now watching Metro

Edited by Chaztin