PS3 FAQ

CarbonCore

On both my dual shock controllers .. the left stick caps are peeling off and i cant play any game using them now cuz of the inconvenience.

Is there a way i can get them both dual shocks new caps for left sticks ?

dual-shock-3-controller.jpg

@keano , i know no solution to the problem except replacing the analog sticks ,

buy a Used DS2 or new DS2 or a fake PS3 controller

open it and take the analog sticks out , open your two DS3s and replace one analog stick on each .,..

http://cgi.ebay.in/PS2-Dualshock-2-Analog-Controller-DOUBLE-IC-PS-2-Sealed-/180642592665?pt=IN_Video_Game_Systems&hash=item2a0f233799

only 300 bucks !

^ if u do... please let me know... i have the same problem... all thnx to fifa... :bigyellowgrin:

haha .. no wonder you are on the list.

Counter attacking players will def have this problem :P

Don't use Devi quick it will mess up the surface of your controller also if the angle is wrong at which it is pasted , it will mess up the feel of the controller

Where do you live box ?

My suggestion is still best :good:

b'bay... n i agree ur suggestion is the best... but i am too lazy to fix it at the moment... since i have a spare 6 six axis with me :P

i am thinking of putting a skin on my ps3 ..

But first of all i want to know ..is the skin removable and will i have the same orignal matte finish on my ps3 slim when i remove the skin..

Even I'm having the analog problem everyone is talking about....... Mostly FIFA players face this problem I guess........ My DS3 went kaput...... Been using the Sixaxis since then....... And the left analog cover has totally come off....... :( Any solutions....?????? I think buying a new DS3 is the best way to go....... :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived