Grand Theft Auto V

Snake

You can level up quickly by farming Rooftop Rumble mission over and over again with friends..You get over 4000 RP every time with 18,750 cash :D

To replay a contact mission ..Goto GTA Online Pause menu >> Jobs >> Host Jobs >> Rockstar Created missions >> Rooftop rumble mission....This way you can replay any high level contact missions multiple times..... :D

Rooftop rumble mission is super easy and short....You can complete it in max 2-3minutes....

Edited by Zodak™

You can level up quickly by farming Rooftop Rumble mission over and over again with friends..You get over 4000 RP every time with 18,750 cash :D

To replay a contact mission ..Goto GTA Online Pause menu >> Jobs >> Host Jobs >> Rockstar Created missions >> Rooftop rumble mission....This way you can replay any high level contact missions multiple times..... :D

Rooftop rumble mission is super easy and short....You can complete it in max 2-3minutes....

you still playing this :surprise: ,what level are you on now??? :lol:

Can uder-ranked do that?

For that you have to join a high level player...Rooftop rumble is a high level mission... :D

you still playing this :surprise: ,what level are you on now???

Yup....I love killing other players in free roam mode.... :P

Holy sh*t !! I thought only races, survivals etc. are accessible from that menu !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally finished the SP, with 40+ hours of play. Man, the story is well connected and executed.

Playing 3 protagonists is totally awesome.

World is huge and only finished 4 strangers missions so far and still a lot more to do.

Trevor is messy, and my most favorite character.

I can see many old characters throughout the game.(CJ riding that cycle along with sweet)

Heist mission's could have better but then not disappointing either

Is it me, or the final heist looks similar to that from Italian Job movie?

Also, why Johnny from TLAD killed in such a way? That was some pathetic way to kill a protagonist, considering he killed many in TLAD.

Edited by Luiz LopeZ