ScrewyAurum

Campaign is getting mixed reviews on GAF but multiplayer is getting lot praise..

Campaign is pretty good (so far). It's a challenge at higher difficulties. The AI spartans in the team can be assholes sometimes.

As far as MP is concerned, it's the best since Halo 2 and that's saying something.

Got the game. Quick question.

Where to buy the Xbox Live Gold from? It's been a while since I used my Xbox One. I tried buying from the console for 2.4k, but it just puts me on a black screen and forever loading. Everywhere else it is either 60$ or 3k+.

Help please!

EDIT: It finally worked. got it from the console.

Got the game. Quick question.

Where to buy the Xbox Live Gold from? It's been a while since I used my Xbox One. I tried buying from the console for 2.4k, but it just puts me on a black screen and forever loading. Everywhere else it is either 60$ or 3k+.

Help please!

EDIT: It finally worked. got it from the console.

Finally you logged in to XBL. :P

Help please!

you can also try cdkeys.com .. I regularly see 30$ 1 yr subscription cards on that site .. I am not aware of region issues etc so check that out

no point harping on reviews .. GS gave halo 8 and AC:S a 9 -_-

Syndicate is solid and totally deserve 9..Tu bina kheley judgement pass mat kar Ank ki tarah..

AC Syndicate is right up there with best AC games like Brotherhood and AC2...

Great new likable characters and fun gameplay makes it easily one of the best AC games... There is a reason most sites are giving it a good score.. It's not perfect but definitely huge improvement over AC3 & Unity in every possible way...

Syndicate is solid and totally deserve 9..Tu bina kheley judgement pass mat kar Ank ki tarah..

AC Syndicate is right up there with best AC games like Brotherhood and AC2...

Great new likable characters and fun gameplay makes it easily one of the best AC games... There is a reason most sites are giving it a good score.. It's not perfect but definitely huge improvement over AC3 & Unity in every possible way...

Hehe. Main kaha bola game bekar hai. Just saying ki syndicate scored higher than halo 5. Toh reviews ko light lo. Mere hisab se halo 5 better than syndicate and I haven't played either of them.

Hehe. Main kaha bola game bekar hai. Just saying ki syndicate scored higher than halo 5. Toh reviews ko light lo. Mere hisab se halo 5 better than syndicate and I haven't played either of them.

this man speaks the truth

Game journalism seems to be less objectively critiquing a game and more about who pays you more

Hehe. Main kaha bola game bekar hai Mere hisab se halo 5 better than syndicate and I haven't played either of them.

Why are you comparing two totally different games? Kya logic jodkar tu Halo ko AC se better bol raha hai?

Syndicate is developed by Quebec team not Unity Team...So, don't hate Syndicate just coz Unity wasn't that great...

Archived