KiranB28

Am playing on the phone, you guys?

PC most of the times. Mobile while going to sleep, rarely.

I am on a losing streak from past 2 days with level 11 mage.

I can't even defeat the AI :rant:

Don't even know what to do :wallbash:

Post the deck? Which AI?

Level doesn't matter once you reach 10. After that you get only golden version of basic cards.

PC most of the times. Mobile while going to sleep, rarely.

Post the deck? Which AI?

Level doesn't matter once you reach 10. After that you get only golden version of basic cards.

AI is mage.

I used this: http://www.pcgamesn.com/best-hearthstone-decks-beginners(Tempo Mage section)

Tell me you didn't waste 800 dust on Arcane blast. WaIGpDY.gif Even though it is versatile removal card, it's just not worth the dust.

(considering getting dust is very hard)

Tempo Mage is solid. What trouble exactly you facing? AI going face?

Try adding some Taunt minions. Get some healing minions too. If you have LoE expansion, try 29 different cards + Reno. Lot of fun.

Tempo Mage needs some practise and board control. If you lose tempo, you lose game.

Edited by Heaven Angel

You talking about Emperor Thaurissan? He cannot use his power as long his wife Moira is on board.

Try any deck with low cost minions. Keep your board full and don't attack Moira. She will 'always' goes face if you don't play taunt minion (so, don't play taunt). She has only 1 attack.

Priest works perfect here (you can heal Moria in case she's about to die).

Murloc Paladin, Zoo Lock, Mage works as well.

Thaurissan will play big minions like war golem and stuff, so keep tech cards for those.

Thaurissan is one of the BEST legendary card in game. TQepOd3.gif

Cheers. Oh, it has so much depth. IsDuC69.gif So many classes, so much variety, so many-many cards. Plenty of decks you can create and compete. Tavern brawl every week (Wednesday till Sunday). Make sure you play and get 1 win at least for free pack. Monthly you can 4 free packs from brawls alone.

Apart from that, save gold. If you don't have all adventures, invest gold in them. Lot of good cards. If you don't like, you can later dischant for dust (which is used for crafting cards).

Daily you can get max of 100 gold for free (30 wins) + whatever the daily quest gives. Try and aim for 60g quests. If you get 40g quest, close it. You can keep quest for next day as well. Upto 3. So make full use of it.

Latest update they have added deck recipes. Give it a try.

MUEWRHCCCTAH1458195933491.gifD7IIP1JPJLGW1458195933491.gif

• Forbidden Flame : Looks weak in my opinion as it can only be aimed at a minion and If flame lance didn't see any play i don't see this being used either.
  • Forbidden Shaping : Another RNG based card for priest :lol: but i don't think it's as bad as the mage spell. Definitely seems like a fun card .

Forbidden Flame - well, free fireball with Antonidas. LYkmJSC.gif I'm not going to craft that though. The card is very situational (and big thing I don't like is that you can't hit face).

At 2 mana - Arcane blast, Frostbolt with 1 extra damage and freeze.

At 3 mana - same as forgotten torch but with no extra value in deck.

At 4 mana - FIREBALL!

At 5 mana - Flame Lance.

Only 6-9 mana it looks useful. For turn 10, Pyroblast is there, and it can hit face too.

I play as Mage most of the time, but this one is not a great card. Mages already have good board clearance. At turn 6 you can still rely on blizzard. Turn 7 is fixed for flamestrike. At turn 8 it is pointless since Lance costs less and does same damage..

BUT..BUT it can be handy. Drop Malygos and you get free fireball. Let's see how the meta speed is after expansion.

Forbidden Shaping - I really like it. Even though it's RNG based, it'll be so much fun to play. Have this in your hand, and you can play around the curve. It's like Unstable Portal, but guaranteed mana value.

Wish cards were switched. LDHOSGk.gif

Edited by Heaven Angel

Welcome. Yep, you can play against friends too. Both normal and brawls. IsDuC69.gif

Just click on bottom left icon in-game -> invite for challenge. For brawl fights, go to brawl menu and then invite.

Playing on EU or NA server?

__

More new cards revealed:

zsBn1pW.pnglJAtdcL.png

RFJ6E71.pngRtVHlMt.png

Q4ha9q0.pngfPuN1Dc.png

Today Forsen will reveal a new card. IsDuC69.gif