Gears of War 4

WhiteWolf

gow4-primary-teaser-vertical-final-805x1

Studios - Coalition Games
Publisher - MicroSoft Studios
Genre - Third Person Shooter
Platform - Xbox One and PC
Release Date - Holiday 2016

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/15/e3-2015-gears-of-war-4-first-gameplay-details

The Coalition debuted the first demo for Gears of War 4, coming Holiday 2016, giving us the first look at gameplay from the Xbox One shooter.

Watch it in 1080p

wGbZk3Y.gif

sparta_bridge_e3marketing_final_opt-a69f

sparta_pouncercombat_e3marketing_final_o

sparta_character_e3marketing_final_opt-9

Edited by ALPHA17

Just gonna ping Alpha to delete my thread. Hype consumed me, apologies.

As a certain number 83 would say - "YEAH WHOO BRING IT ON SUCKER, THIS MY KINDA sh*t"

You have any idea about new characters? I read somewhere that you will play as Son/Daughter of Marcus and Anya in this game, is it true?

Edited by WhiteWolf

You have any idea about new characters? I read somewhere that you will play as Son/Daughter of Marcus and Anya in this game, is it true?

Yeah, heard about this in the forums. Some weird sh*t. At first I thought he was Baird and then thought of this with his blonde hair and armor resembling Marcus's. Also, that kid (girl) in the BG looks like Sam ? Kid of Sam & Baird ? O_O W/E it is, this is not from any of the books at least. Brand new story I reckon. They can continue after 3's ending. It raised more questions than it answered, not even Judgment did.

Looks very different from old Gears games...

It actually looks more like the original GoW than any other gears game since.

Am just glad they called it gears 4 instead of gears : subtitle. Hate that nonsense.

It actually looks more like the original GoW than any other gears game since.

Am just glad they called it gears 4 instead of gears : subtitle. Hate that nonsense.

This. It looks more like GeOW 1 where they were going for the myster/horror vibe. I liked it better than the dudebro shooter thing they have now.

Gears 4 not connected with old Gears games...It's a new saga with new characters and enemies..

The game is being marketed as the beginning of a new saga. Franchise character Marcus Fenix is no where to be found in the footage. It looks like this game is going to tell the story of a whole new group of characters

Looks like JD is voiced by Troy Baker and Kate by Laura Bailey :bigyellowgrin:

iSNSeyA.gif

HLMgkt8.gif

Y7xemQ1.gif

Gamersyde footage

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_e3_gears_of_war_4_gameplay-16691_en.html

Game is still in Alpha stage..I hope they take their time and don't rush it for fall 2016 release :|

Edited by WhiteWolf

Yeah it was a very rough demo

I hope they take time

They atleast had to target an UC4 reveal impact

There is barely any buzz around this demo

What do you mean by rough? What was rough about that demo? There was no frame-rate drop or any glitches? It was not bombastic as other AAA demos but it was not rough..it was quite polished demo running at 1080p30fps.Game is quite polished even in Alpha stage.

They should have added some COD style set-piece moment to make it more exciting...Both characters are just walking around in the dark doing nothing interesting. :|

Lol, this game has not even got Judgement level traction :lol:

Agley saal se MS ki marketing shuru hogi..Chinta ki koi baat nahi..They are focusing on Halo more this year..

Woh do chu hai kaun jo bhag rahe hain bina matlab ke...

Game khelega toh maalum padega naa :P

Edited by WhiteWolf