[PS3] Battlefield 3 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

If it's a patch + B2K then yes. Else, why would people who don't have the DLC code download the B2K pack?

i think u r not familiar with EA :P ... dey always make ppl 2 d/l their huge dlcs 4 amusement :giggle: ...

n as angy said, we might hav already downloaded dem in da last patch...

On dying, spawn beacon remains. I often change class and respawn. But it gets destroyed the moment I respawn on it (2 times I think).

Earlier it would remain for longer.

it remains forever unless someone destroys it..TDM maps are so small, it's easy for them to get destroyed.

played a bit of battlefield this weekend a i wanna tell u ppl that i took out the radio tower in Caspian BOrder :wOOtjumpy: .. it took around 8-9 shells of a T-90 i kept shooting at one of the supporting cables and it went down.The view simply amazing ,I was playing with CQ with piper ...i msgd him bt he didnt reply :slap: ...ignore if u guys have already done it :P...

Next thing is if u guys havent played with USAS-12 with 12G Frag u have to try it out its a beast ...u wont be just killing enemies u'll see them flying around like sh*t .....

DO try it out if u havent

And one more thing it must have happened to u guys also many times .U see a enemy tank approaching u sneak behind it plant c4s and just wen u are about to detonate some retards takes u out ....the thing is now after u respawn and u detonate ur C4s u'll take the tank out :)..ur c4s do not disappear after u die

And one more thing it must have happened to u guys also many times .U see a enemy tank approaching u sneak behind it plant c4s and just wen u are about to detonate some retards takes u out ....the thing is now after u respawn and u detonate ur C4s u'll take the tank out :)..ur c4s do not disappear after u die

no... u get a 10 sec window in which u gotta detonate... same thing with mines n motion sensor...

played a bit of battlefield this weekend a i wanna tell u ppl that i took out the radio tower in Caspian BOrder :wOOtjumpy: .. it took around 8-9 shells of a T-90 i kept shooting at one of the supporting cables and it went down.The view simply amazing ,I was playing with CQ with piper ...i msgd him bt he didnt reply :slap: ...ignore if u guys have already done it :P...

Next thing is if u guys havent played with USAS-12 with 12G Frag u have to try it out its a beast ...u wont be just killing enemies u'll see them flying around like sh*t .....

DO try it out if u havent

Yea cypher ur correct about the C4 detonation after death it works did it many times :good:

it remains forever unless someone destroys it..TDM maps are so small, it's easy for them to get destroyed.

Did u guys patch ur games?

NOW IT DOESNT STAY AFTER U DIE!! No matter what class u spawn next...

u can place them in TDM too.. just gotta find the right spot... :devil:

I doubt the last patch has the B2K because I don't see the new maps or CQ Assault in quick match screen.

And indus, spawn beacon definitely stays but explodes sort off, once I respawn (as any class).

And Manish, I saw the downed tower on

Caspian that time, nice!

I doubt the last patch has the B2K because I don't see the new maps or CQ Assault in quick match screen.

And indus, spawn beacon definitely stays but explodes sort off, once I respawn (as any class).

And Manish, I saw the downed tower on

Caspian that time, nice!

SAME PROBLEM HERE! THE SPAWN BEACON AND THE t-ugs GET DESTROYED AUTOMATICALLY AND I HAVE TO re deploy them each time!

They definitely added some files for B2K, check out the trophies for e.g.

i hope we do not have to download another 1GB patch for it.

and WTF has happened to IRNV? it has become so devastated that i could hardly see anything in smoke! DAMN you DICE!

anyways using a 870 shotgun with HOLO like a bauss. B)

Archived