Importing PS4 from Muscat

Aj69

Friends,

I have told my friends mom to get FIFA PS4 bundle from muscat. I need few answers for the foll qns just as a sanity check and to close out my order.

1. I have told them to open the seal and bring the console in the same box. will customs stop if she is bringing with box? Also will they charge her for this? She will be telling that she is getting it for her son as a gift.

2. How good is the PS4 vertical stand?

3. Should i be telling anything more regarding PS4 to bought from Muscat?

Friends,

I have told my friends mom to get FIFA PS4 bundle from muscat. I need few answers for the foll qns just as a sanity check and to close out my order.

1. I have told them to open the seal and bring the console in the same box. will customs stop if she is bringing with box? Also will they charge her for this? She will be telling that she is getting it for her son as a gift.

2. How good is the PS4 vertical stand?

3. Should i be telling anything more regarding PS4 to bought from Muscat?

1. Depends. You're usually allowed to bring in stuff worth 35k without paying customs. If she doesn't have too many other electronic items they won't stop her.

2. Good in what way? Airflow? If it's the original one then it must be good because Sony themselves designed it.

3. If they insist on her paying customs etc, tell her to unwrap it from the box and just bring the console and controller.

How much it costed? I am planning to get one from Bahrain.

It costed me 33K for Fifa Bundle... The price is more or less the same across these regions.. Dubai, Muscat, Bahrain..

1. Any import duties

2. Do you need any adapters for power supply.

3. what the indian price

Thanks

1. No

2. No.

3. 33K

• 1 month later...

prices almost everywhere is identical....

PS4 500GB : 1799 AED (approx Rs. 30,000)
PS4 500GB + Second Son : 1999 AED (approx Rs. 33,000)

Depending on sales n wer u look at wat time the price may +/- 100-200 AED

Archived