Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

Also new if u have some free time, Can you make a video of good fight/ kills.. like mine with the treasure, Then the no cigar etc.. everyone can tell u & u can decide which one qualify and off course ur BBQ on Me ... It will be fun to watch it..

Saint if not for competitive, come for custom games atleast.. Its fun

the only thing good that has come about in UC3 is the addittion of many great guys like you, Praju, Kwik, (and many others) as Uncharted regulars, that probably the only reason why i bought this game after holding out for over a month since i stopped playing the Subway Beta.

the only reason I am pissed off at this game, is beacuse i have seen what GREAT Fun UC2 was (and it has nothing to do with whether or not we were noobs back then) It was just FUN, Plunder being the most FUN mode ever.

Custom games with Sniper elimination, Hammer only and what nots were SO SO SO great, the custom games i have had played in UC3 till now have been anything but average and thats why i don't like playing customs in UC3, they just remind me of what it was and what it has become now. I really don't feel like playing this game anymore, but either ways thanks for asking, MAYBE IF I don't sell it off in the next couple of days I will try and come for some games later in the week, but right now i am just fighting with myself over whether or not to put it on TP and get rid of it forever.

@ Tazu check your Bank Account

Guys i think the teams were balanced and It should be continued in the same manner... you guys killed us like headless chickens cos we were only running for treasure and in ur team the difference was NEWU :tongue: cos of his "Yaar ab mere ko treasure uthana padega ??? " had he been picking up the treasure more often u guys would have won it easily...

I think i got max 14-15 kills and had 30 odds deaths in both the games....

TBH this doesn't really matter cos i wanted to beat you guys and we did... So thats just happiness coming out cos u 3 are amongst the top 5 in IVG...

So i guess its such a big achievement for US..

SO PLEASE NO TEAM CHANGE... PLEASE ???

I am ok with the same teams too .. but the problem is will everyone be able to come online tonight ?

Plunder is the least played mode in UC3 for me along with Objective mode. Ab123, hope and Ajay had played tons of objective and plunder games. And the UC2 veterans already know it in an out. Also the game has been kind on your team during the plunder game in Cave while it continued to spawn you all in our treasure chest room. But am not taking any credit off you guys as your team sticked to the plan quite well. Kwik and another guy were holding us off from reaching the treasure well the other three in your team kept on rushing for the treasure.

I did feel the FAL nerf many times and also noticed that GMAL is the gun thats better than FAL. time to nerf it ND :P

Awesome Matches :dance: Custom Games are Super Fun :dance: More Tonight please :)

Newu,how are my pull downs and kicks :naughty: I every time get him this way if not with the Gun :bigyellowgrin:

:rofl:

i think we can satisfy everyones need by rotating the playlist...have plunder, then tdm, then objective .....everyone should get to play what they like ,right?

saint ,wish u would join us for the custom matches,i know how u feel but if there's one ray of hope in this game its playing with friends....i miss the banter between u ,taz and the jamaican people..lol...give it a chance...i mean ,u dont have anything left to lose right? come online today night :bigyellowgrin:

i think we can satisfy everyones need by rotating the playlist...have plunder, then tdm, then objective .....everyone should get to play what they like ,right?

saint ,wish u would join us for the custom matches,i know how u feel but if there's one ray of hope in this game its playing with friends....i miss the banter between u ,taz and the jamaican people..lol...give it a chance...i mean ,u dont have anything left to lose right? come online today night :bigyellowgrin:

yeah .. I thought of posting about the playlist rotation.

TDM, Plunder, Objective, Hardcore :bigyellowgrin: and also some action in the good old on disc maps. :P

Edit : Jamaican people ? :scratchchin:

Jamaican people episode was FUN though, but those moments are so few nowadays, TAZ boobie never shows up online (atleast not on time), rest of the peeps are always quite, and showing up post 11:30PM is not a good time by any standards. so yesterday after a long time I finally got to play alongside 'THE BOOBIE' and the LAG killed all the FUN, and to top it all i feel like i just waisted money on buying Flashback Maps, they give a very Sad and Gloomy vibe, except ofcourse the Ice Cave, but due to Lag couldn't enjoy that MAP as well( the 30 - 40 feet melee was the most ridculous LAG i have ever seen since i have started playing Uncharted, not even UC2 was it ever that BAD), and then that lead to that ANGER outburst.

I am thinking of trying out UC2 for a few days, and maybe ND will fix the Insane stopping power of GMAL, it really irritates the hell out of me, not even FAL SS without the nerf was that BAD, GMAL just puts you literally to stop, and LAG just makes it 1000000 times worse. But if they decide not to deal with it, then I am seriously contemplating getting rid of this game altogether, ND just can't do anything right ATM. I don't think i have it in me to wait for the next 'Once in the blue moon' so called 'BIG PATCH' anymore, i have just run out of patience with this stupid F**K of a Game.

ND is constantly going from one extreme to the other, and when someone says anything about it, "ND chamchas" join in numbers to flame the a$$ out of that person for even bringing anything to the fore, and ND goes on to delete threads, and the Ki$$ A$$ threads like Thank You ND are galore on the official forums, so i turned to IVG to get some of that frustration out.

Just feel ripped off by all this and all these things contributed to all that ANGER yesterday, i even raged quite a lot on the MIC yesterday when playing alongside TAZ.

Sorry for all the Drama though, just had to vent it out, since ND A$$holes won't let me post the truth on their forums.

idk why you guys don't find players... i find players in max 5-10 sec's... but when in party it takes ages..

Even in parties .. I do find players every time. avg wait time of 10-15 secs and i worst case 2-3 mins with all the players giving a try as party leader. Django, Kwik, Newu, Drgp along with me finds players quickly. I donno how the entire thing works though.

Saint your post convinced me to stay away from the dlc :P

And one more thing

Err .. I see how conveniently you avoided all the posts of others that said they din have one issue with the DLC :doh:

You should have pointed out FIFA and TM ;)

Archived