Jak and Daxter HD Collection

Publisher- Sony

Developer-Naughty Dog

Ported by- Nihilistic Software

Genre-Platform

Release-2012

Description:

Jak and Daxter HD Collection officially confirmed

Naughty Dogs' Justin Richmond has officially confirmed that there will be a Jak and Daxter HD Collection for PS3 in 2012. Justin Richmond confirmed the collection in a press conference in Oslo.

According to the details revealed, Jak and Daxter HD Collection will feature first three games of the series and all will be upgraded to HD.

This is the collection Jak and Daxter fans has been waiting for, and it's not a surprise that developer wants to fulfill those desires.

http://www.gamepur.com/news/5694-jak-and-daxter-hd-collection-officially-confirmed.html

Trailer

Never played Jak and Daxter game. Played Daxter on PSP, and that was amongst worst and boring games I ever played. Lets see how these games were on PS2.

these are basically game where u have to start from begning to love the characters...and then fully understand what they do ...

Never played Jak and Daxter game. Played Daxter on PSP, and that was amongst worst and boring games I ever played. Lets see how these games were on PS2.

They were made by Naughty Dog. That's enough explanation. :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

another HD collection :wallbash: is this all left for this generation ???? Give us a new Jak now that UC has finished 1 trilogy cycle; please ND :(

btw; not that i hate all HD collection :rolleyes: the best one is already in.....

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

you were really waiting for reviews for this game....dude they are gonna be great buy...just go for it...

i played all of them long ago :bigyellowgrin:

this is just to relive it in HD :blush:

seems the first part hasn't aged well other 2 have from the reviews.

this is gonna be a game i will keep forever B)

i keep very few you know

Dunno how..missed out on this news entirely. Even while searching ..

Explains why mohit has his ps2 collection on sale :)

Ign gives it a 9/10

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1218157p1.html

Waiting for ppl to put in a word or two regarding its gameplay rating keeping aside the nostalgia factor. ign author seemed to be all emotional.

Looking fwd to purchasing this.

Archived