~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Karoo, are you kidding me. Castle is one of the best shows around. Yeah its got its lame episodes, but the chemistry and camaraderie between the top 5 main characters just rocks. Plus season 3 has upped the ante. Gotta watch it dude!

And the finale of Season 3 was :O :O :O. I was like WTF is happening :panic:

I swear. Crazy episode man. I felt bad for the big twist in the episode.

The Captain was a damn good character. But I'm glad he left on good terms with Beckett. But man, the whole murder mystery related to her mom is wayy too complicated :P. But reg her shooting, was crazy but no way she's going to die. Wonder who will the new captain though

Edited by Death Stryke

I swear. Crazy episode man. I felt bad for the big twist in the episode.

I felt that they were milking her mom's murder a bit too much. But I really hope they don't kill off Beckett :samui:

Also what kind of sniper aims for the body instead of the head :P

Edited by Dark_Knight

Started watching Dexter yesterday and am done with the first 2 episodes of Season 1. The show seems slightly confusing to me and I haven't really found it very interesting yet. Does it get better as the season progresses ?

Watch some more episodes. It does get better down the line. S2 >> S1.

Just watched Season 3 finale of The Mentalist. It was pretty cool but the ending was disappointing.

Anyone else following this show?

Started watching Dexter yesterday and am done with the first 2 episodes of Season 1. The show seems slightly confusing to me and I haven't really found it very interesting yet. Does it get better as the season progresses ?

Strange that you didn't find it interesting, different taste I assume. I fell in love with the show almost instantly. Watched 4 seasons in 2 weeks.

Also, First season is definitely the best!

Ok..have watched 12 episodes of Fringe in a week or so. It's not bad but its not amazing either. It's got its flashes of brilliance but there's just too much filler content. The show should've been a lot tighter. Plus there are so many unanswered questions and they're unanswered on no valid pretext.

Edited by achilles

First Season was pretty good, but I don't even feel like watching it now. But yeah Fillion rocks!

YES. That show is just so fkin predictable.

FCK YES!

Don't you guys realize that acquiring two episodes will mean that there will be a wait for 2 weeks for a new one?

This show keeps my monday blues away. I go to the office thinking that I will return to Wysteros real soon.

Helps me through the mournful hangover induced Mondays and keeps me awake